The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Rudd's at it again.

Rudd's at it again.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Good day all, sadly Labor has lost the election.
And even more so Australia has lost much more.I am not saying do not waste your vote, in fact the opposite, vote ALP and say no to negativity.
But the fair go mate is dead.
History, not long in our future, will mark the death as partly a Murdock murder, in part an ALP assisted death.
And we all, both sides will look back at the birth of true HATE in our elections.
My car was vandalized again.
Today at a market day I have spent cash at every month.
A red neck, gutless and old bigoted fool, ripped my stickers off kicked my car and scurried off like a rat.
We, on both sides, are better than that, or we are nothing, I never saw him, only found out when police called by others told me and showed the phone photo.
Not worth returning serve.
Those like me, about to feel the pain?
Possible the weirdest thing is in a so called bankrupt country both sides are promising to spend up big!
Post election lets not be haters, lets be better than that but never forget or forgive those who planted hate , who blindly swallowed the lies.
And? both branches of the ALP in two different electorates have gained more new members just during this campaign than in any previous year!
Mr Murdock? bloke I am proud you gave up your citizenship in this land, crawl back in to your hole until British Police drag you from it!
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 31 August 2013 4:45:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
But the fair go mate is dead.
Belly,
you're right on that one. That Goaf, Whitlam & his senseless followers killed off the fair go. And now they still urging us to vote for them ? I can't think of anything more audacious.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 31 August 2013 6:15:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2013/abbott-faces-chaos-in-senate-20130831-2sxqz.html?google_editors_picks=true
No joy for me in any thing said in this link.
And no surprises *in anything reported either.
But a warning can be seen in every word, for us all.
The Hatred that has emerged will not die after this election.
The vote wasting small party,s will hold far too much power.
Those gloating at Labors need to link its self with the greens will suffer at the hands of what in fact should be called the uninformed voters of Australia alliance, all the smaller party,s and the greens.
Any elected government should not have to water down its and the country,s expected policy,s, at the request of? minority views.
I would be lieing to say other than I will be cringe at the decay of democracy the senate threatens us with.
And? yes the joy of seeing Abbott held tightly in the squirrel grip by those same wasters of air.
Without change only the removal of all upper houses can keep Australian Democracy alive.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 1 September 2013 7:56:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy