The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Rudd's at it again.

Rudd's at it again.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
What Rudd needs to do is a high-speed getting of his brain into the right gear!
Ludwig,
Abbott's already done that so he's one up on Rudd already. You constantly offer advise on what Rudd should be doing, does that not clearly show he can't think for himself ? Give me Abbott any day as a manager of this country. You people must have thought the ALP Government was going to be like an investment company but it has failed everyone miserably.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 28 August 2013 6:47:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ludwig, have you forgotten Rudd's pledge of a 45 million population target ?

He is out of control, as can be seen by his latest off the cuff schemes.
He will next suggest chartering the Queen Mary 2 to bring documentless
asylum seekers from the Middle East and so put the smugglers out of business.

What a hero !
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 28 August 2013 7:54:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gee thanks Indi! I agree, KRudd’s a thumping great pretender!

So he’s got to change! And I’m suggesting the way that he could actually do it, win great support for it, and start to actually do the right thing for the country, without it costing the earth, all at the same time!

<< You constantly offer advise on what Rudd should be doing >>

Yeah, coz he’s the one who needs to change if he’s gunna win!

Abbott doesn’t have to change. He’s got it in the bag if he just stay the same.

Hey, the current situation really does present us with one of the best ever opportunities for a huge change in the right direction.

Everyone who wants to see us head towards a sustainable Australia should be putting massive effort into this right now!

Sustainable Population Australia, the Stable Population Party, Dick Smith and many others should be hounding Rudd at the this critical moment.

And I hope to goodness that Bob Carr is doing as much as he can behind the scenes!

We so totally to NOT need an Abbott business-as-usual pro-massive-growth style government at this point in time! And we don’t need what Labor is offering either.

I’ve outlined what we do need…and the motivation for Labor to embrace it is absolutely huge right now.

You are right, Indi, Bazz and Hazz – KRudd’s out of control, can’t think clearly for himself and can’t see the bleedingly obvious. So he’s not going to do this….. which really is a crying shame of enormous proportions. ( :> (
Posted by Ludwig, Wednesday, 28 August 2013 8:23:19 AM
Ludwig,
I'm trying to comprehend how people can still promote the ALP despite an overdose of evidence of it's incompetence. Is it because their parents voted Labor ? I mean how about a little exercise in thinking rather than just blind allegiance. I leave that to the boat people.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 28 August 2013 9:39:59 AM
Once more individual gives evidence comments need not be based on truth/great deal of thought/and some times are evidence thought is not a capability held by the author.
I have noted Labors troubles, more than any conservative has done with their side here.
But lets look deeper, while pre polling, [in two different electorates] my car Has been vandalized.
Not by passing young fools but two Wasp workers, one each sex in the other sides polling booth!
Worth noting I did not retaliate, we should ALL UNDER STAND, *THIS IS Australia*
Those old fools need to understand their views are not the only ones.
I understand Labor is unlikely to win.
That it digs in part its own hole.
*BUT consider this, if I acted as shear bloody minded and retaliated? how would it end?
One thing, we are better than that, or we are no longer Australians.
A man who is in trouble all over the world for criminal activities of his news papers.
Who gave up his citizenship in our country for profit has lowered the standard, his crime in doing that introduces a hatred we do not need.
Watch and remember Abbott,s promises, because he will forget them after he wins.
Watch too his false face go once he wins, and watch the ALP grow as reform takes us higher than ever before.
And?
Leave the hate to the party of red necks and uneducated Angus and Brangus crowd.
Indy pack it in bloke no group on any side is all good or all bad, hope you are a better man than your post history suggests.
PS both seats including the Oakshot one, will be Nats.
No small party,s pre polling there.
Greens worth noting are voting ALP because they tell us this is a focused two party poll, that at least I like.
Pre polling is going to be about 30% of total in both electorates.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 29 August 2013 1:51:24 PM
Yes, individual, it's truly dreadful that Australia's economic performance is currently rated about third best in the world.

I'm sure it would please you much more if we hadn't gone into debt and had our well deserved recession, skyrocketing unemployment, businesses closing their doors left, right and centre.

Just think we could be debt-free and wallowing in a dead economic outlook.....wonderful!
Posted by Poirot, Thursday, 29 August 2013 2:04:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy