The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Rudd's at it again.

Rudd's at it again.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Belly & Poirot,
The impending federal election is not about you nor is it about Rudd & Abbott, it's about getting this country back on the rails. Labor has pulled the rails apart inside the tunnel & the train has derailed. A Coalition Government will at least put a dim light at the end of the tunnel rather than just black holes.
poirot, third best economy in world ? Who told you that ? Wayne Swan ? Or was it some other hangers-on outfit theta relies heavily on handouts. The people I work with don't appear to think they're that well off. We're not producing anything anymore in Australia so it beats me where your figures come from. Ah, let me guess from asian sweatshop imports. Or are you in the public service where everyone is oblivious to the economy ?
Posted by individual, Thursday, 29 August 2013 3:22:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
individual,

You well know that I'm not a fan of Western rabid consumerism...nevertheless, "all" Western economies are based to a certain extent on consuming cheap Chinese/Asian goods.

The overwhelming majority of economists will tell you that Australia weathered the GFC very well and has continued to sustain itself, unlike most other countries, and in particular, other Western economies.

What I'm saying is that you have a dodgy partisan recording which you insist on playing ad nauseam, regardless of whether it has any veracity or not.

Most economists would set you straight in the blink of an eye.
Posted by Poirot, Thursday, 29 August 2013 3:57:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Australia weathered the GFC very well
Poirot,
My guess is that this weathering was due to those incentive packages which only lasted as long as the GFC. Now how did Labor get the funds for these incentive packages ? These funds wouldn't by any chance have come from our futures fund & the full coffers would they. Well, there's no more futures fund & no money in the coffers either. So, Poirot, where to from here ? If Labor gets in again where will they get their funding from ? definitely not from empty coffers.
I don't know how your mind ticks but I'm $hit-scared for Labor to get in again & ruin my life even more. What would stop them from knocking off our Super funds if they need money ? Think about that.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 29 August 2013 4:22:13 PM
Most economists would set you straight in the blink of an eye.
Poirot,
Show one economist who doesn't pi$$ in the Government's pockets.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 29 August 2013 4:23:46 PM
in 16 minutes
rudd will take on..all comers

Ask Prime Minister Kevin Rudd Anything On Reddit From 6pm

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2013/08/ask-prime-minister-kevin-rudd-anything-on-reddit-from-6pm/
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 29 August 2013 5:44:18 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Recently PM Rudd, treasurer Bowed and finance Minister Wong stood before the gathered media and announced that treasury had identified a $10 billion 'black hole' in the Coalitions financial savings figures.

Since then this claim has been refuted as a blatant lie.

The most senior public servants have, in an unprecedented press release, have out rightly contradicted this labor lie.

This is a blatant example of just how far Labor will go to hoodwink the public.

After all the lies and failures over the past 6 years the Australian public deserve better than this.
Posted by Banjo, Friday, 30 August 2013 8:37:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy