The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How the heck would Penny Wong know?

How the heck would Penny Wong know?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Kevin Rudd says that Penny Wong has found some $69 billion in cuts planned by the libs and, he fears a recession if that were the case.

Two points, one, is this the same Penny Wong who was out with her own numbers by a staggering $100 BILLION ODD?

Talk about the blind leading the blind.

Two, if the libs do have to make cuts, and I believe they will have little choice, why does Kevin Rudd think these cuts will be happening?

The other prediction I am going to make, is that come September 15, the global finiancial crisis will miraculously disappear and all of a sudden it will no longer be an excuse.

How convenient that would be for labor.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 18 August 2013 4:03:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Does anyone really believe Kevin Rudd can actually add more than 2 numbers, & get the right answer. I have never seen any evidence that he can.

Is there any reason to believe Wongy can do any better, than Rudd. All the evidence is to the contrary.

Everyone knows poor old Swanny never got the correct answer to any sum, ever. Not once did any thing he said turn out correct, in fact it usually only took a few days for it to be found far from right.

Wong does appear to be able to count, she has not yet been on the wrong side of a leader spill yet, which does prove she is better at counting than many labor ministers of recent times.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 18 August 2013 5:17:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Maybe two wongs do make a rudd ?
Posted by individual, Sunday, 18 August 2013 5:43:27 PM
I'm no good at Maths, but I fear Abbotts new 6 month full wages payment for parental leave will be enough to cripple the economy right there on its own!
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 18 August 2013 8:15:50 PM
Rudd is this the same person who called an election for September 7th and is basing his boat people policy on PNG - BUT according to Pauline Hanson the PNG prime minister faces a no confidence vote over the deal on September 10th.

This suspiciously like a con and he will then be able to say on September 10th I tried but PNG did not want to agree.

Problem is he is saying all the time it is a solid agreement.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 18 August 2013 8:32:05 PM
This is a finance minister, who when providing numbers, was almost $100 BILLION out.

That's no accounting error, that's incompetence at the highest level.

How can anyone take her seriously.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 18 August 2013 8:50:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy