The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What or who does Kevin Rudd stand for?

What or who does Kevin Rudd stand for?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
What does this man stand for? Who does he stand for?

All we know is that he believes that Australia lost the best PM in the world when his colleagues dumped him for incompetence.

If we subtract the sound bites and platitudes, what vision does Rudd have for Australians that's not based on a negative and contrary assessment of his opponents. What will he do to clean up the mess that he started?

"Working with business" and "Labor values" are cozy, populist and fairly vacuous when there's no accompanying commentary. My problem with Rudd is, that apart from the odd garbled interview, I'm not getting any substance.

Tell me why this mediocre pollie deserves any votes on his own merits - and not on his negative assumptions regarding the opposition?
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 28 June 2013 11:28:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I reckon I'd have a good case for plagiarism here.

(I know you guys don't necessarily have a sense of humour...so I'll just add that I'm joking above:)
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 29 June 2013 6:22:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What or who does Kevin Rudd stand for?

Excellent question SM.

Just about everyone seems to want the election to be as soon as possible. But I think that it should be put back as far as possible to give the voters every chance to understand what Rudd (and Abbott) is really up to.
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 29 June 2013 7:37:06 PM
What...does Kevin Rudd stand for? the greater glorification of Kevin, of course.

And the lot of the lesser, mortals in the cabinet and the community is to praise and show reverence.
Poirot , Lexi and Pjack have been early (and exemplary) converts.
Posted by SPQR, Saturday, 29 June 2013 7:39:16 PM
Agree there Luddy.

Self interest is the only thing I've ever found as a driving force in him.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 29 June 2013 7:59:33 PM
Oh dear......

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/kevin-rudd-overtakes-tony-abbott-as-voters-choice-for-prime-minister/story-fnii5s3y-1226671943567
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 29 June 2013 11:53:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy