The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What or who does Kevin Rudd stand for?

What or who does Kevin Rudd stand for?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Pelly and Suse,

I kinda have the feeling that we're now able to move forward. I have no idea why Gillard resonated so negatively with the electorate. She resonated negatively with me also, but that's because her government undertook a few things that I thought ran contrary to Labor principles.

Pelly,

I've been following quite a bit of twitter chatter on Gillard's demise - and I'd have to say, judging from the general consensus, that Gillard being a women and being turfed in the fashion she was, "does" have gender-based connotations for many.

As I said somewhere around here, for me it's a case of poetic justice.

Gillard's ascension crueled the Labor vote in the 2010 election - according to moi.
Posted by Poirot, Sunday, 30 June 2013 5:58:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Poirot, <
"Gillard's ascension crueled the Labor vote in the 2010 election - according to moi."

Yes, according to moi as well!
I think Rudd's ascension has fuelled the labor vote now though...
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 30 June 2013 11:33:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am not sure my contribution will be welcome.
I am sure, and unafraid, it will further damage my reputation within both my party and my union.
Arjay may welcome it, because I charge some in my party with conspiracy.
Seen my bleating on and on about reform?
Back when Kevin was given the leadership, SOME came under threat, within both groups, for supporting him.
Old hatred of the mans reforms and time serving an ALP Premier in QLD lead the hate Kevin thing.
He did get rude and cranky, *not one tried to tell him*
A trap was set, not based on polls but old hate and new ambition, to remove him.
Dirty stuff? yes for sure but now his return is not just better polling.
But do not fear every leaving front bencher is lost talent.
Some are faction only non-thinking fools.
Labor what ever its fate is bound to reform *daily*
I am proud to say I will again kick behinds if they falter.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 1 July 2013 7:16:24 AM
I dont care for what Rudd stands for. My first choice is Christine Milne for PM and then Malcolm Turnbul. I am handing out how to vote cards for the Greens either way. Both Rudd and Abbot should should be put down the gurgler like the anti science and global warming denialists on this list.
Posted by PEST, Monday, 1 July 2013 1:02:53 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The greens will be wiped out
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Monday, 1 July 2013 1:06:43 PM
Kevin Rudd doesn't stand for courage it seems. Julia is still staring him down like a ferocious NT buffalo cow if this report is anything to go by,

<Consistent with the fiasco that occurred to get Mr Rudd back his title, he still works from a makeshift office.

He and his staff were given 45 minutes to get out when he was rolled in 2010. After five days he still awaits permission to reclaim his former office>
[Telegraph July 1, 2013]

Kevin likes status too, but that *#@&^%* Redhead will not be dislodged from that power chair and office.

Gee, golly and shucks! LOL
Posted by onthebeach, Monday, 1 July 2013 1:55:50 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy