The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > the nature of the abortion industry exposed

the nature of the abortion industry exposed

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
A report on the abortion clinic in PHILADELPHIA found

'Authorities said the clinic was a foul-smelling "house of horrors" with bags and bottles of stored fetuses, including jars of severed feet, along with bloodstained furniture, dirty medical instruments, and cats roaming the premises. '

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/jury-finds-abortion-doctor-kermit-gosnell-guilty-of-three-murders/story-fnat7jnn-1226641

well I suppose if he had of cleaned up it would not be so bad eh!
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 14 May 2013 4:10:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I remember the death in Ireland.
And hope we all do.
A woman died because abortion is illegal there full stop.
It has been said her life was not important in a country the Catholic Church has far too much control over.
A country that saw recent release of evidence of horrible sex offenses by dozens of Priests.
Some abortions are wrong, some are needed.
As should be the case in every law, justice, not religious extremism, should be the measure.
America has seen extreme right wing Christian fanatics MURDER folk in the name of God.
Lets watch as that country, increasingly, confronts bigots pretending/thinking they have God on side.
And in acting as they do, taking the country further away from their God.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 15 May 2013 5:51:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
One abortion clinic is found to be run with very poor standards and that becomes "the nature of the abortion industry exposed".

Thousands of priests, clergy, pastors, lay workers and other who claim Christ as lord are found to be cheating on spouses, sexually and or otherwise abusing children, ripping off the gullable, protecting abusers etc but thats not the nature of christianity exposed.

No group or grouping of people can or should be judged on the actions of a minority unless that group claims to have an all knowing infallable oversight.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Wednesday, 15 May 2013 6:50:08 AM
I remember an illegal abortion clinic directly opposite Wynyard station in Sydney (made getting there on the train easier)back in the late '70s.
The 'quack' only had a thumb and two fingers on his right hand (convenient?). He was the society darling of the day (no pill then). We busted him because the place was so filthy he killed the 'commissioners' daughter with 'staph'
I believe he got a job in 'Long Bay" running the hospital (reserved occupation)
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Wednesday, 15 May 2013 8:29:33 AM
I suspect that runner would not approve of an abortion clinic that was staffed by competent physicians and had the highest standards of sterility. runner's last comment was: "well I suppose if he had of cleaned up it would not be so bad eh!"

That's right, runner. If it had been cleaned up so as to make the procedure safer and more considerate to the women, it would not have been so bad.

The problem was that the facility was inadequate for the purpose - not that the facility existed.
Posted by david f, Wednesday, 15 May 2013 8:58:35 AM
<<dirty medical instruments, and cats roaming the premises.>>

In Latin America, cats are unwelcome because they are associated with the devil. This is probably because cats, unlike their canine cousins, have a mind of their own and it's harder to order them around.

The Herald-Sun link did not work, so I couldn't check the author's intentions more thoroughly - I just hope that this use of cats in a derogatory sense was not used as a pretext for a progrom on those sweet fury creatures.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 15 May 2013 3:05:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy