The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The poor people of New South Wales!

The poor people of New South Wales!

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
If its politicians aren't trying to rob them blind (Labor Party) then they are making war on them (Liberal Party).
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 18 February 2013 7:18:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In NSW The Greens have become the de facto opposition as the O'Farrell conservative government stomps all over the rights of workers and others. Its been left to John Kaye to call on O'Farrell to freeze the assets of Labor grubs Macdonald and Maitland before they can have a sell off and pocket the cash.
Where is Mr Invisible John Robinson, mate of the Obeids, too busy with Labor's internal wrangling to give a stuff about the people of NSW.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 18 February 2013 8:22:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well I believe it could be worse Paul.
I wouldn't like to live in Queensland where my father lives.

They have had cyclones and floods, again and again... and they have Campbell Newman and his Liberal Government, who don't seem to be helping.
They are very unpopular!

Let's hope it's not a bad omen for the coming probable Liberal dominated federal election .
Posted by Suseonline, Monday, 18 February 2013 11:06:53 PM
Suseonline, Anna Blighs government created countless unwarranted, unaffordable, public servant jobs.

How else do you propose the black hole created by labor's mis management could be fixed?
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 19 February 2013 5:20:17 AM
I am reluctant to post in such a thread.
Only Suseonline brings me here.
If you look at the authors effort you will learn nothing.
I long before the NSW election warned my party, Labor was gone.
TWO full years before that day in fact, I was warning about power sell off and internal crime before that.
Lexi, my friend told me it was not that bad, here Suseonline says just the same.
Facts tell us this, pre that loss NSW more often than not had a Labor government.
From the day Carr left it fell in a hole.
Fact is a third of Labor voters mirrored the criminal neglect of those we sent to govern us, we betrayed, as they had for years, the ALP.
OFFARREL, Won a mandate of huge proportions, its size set by my ALP.
We are rebuilding, have an honest leader, will return, after nothing less than two terms.
So we , unable to stop the rot, control our own, inflicted those two terms on our selves and must both cop it sweet and LEARN from it.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 19 February 2013 7:10:07 AM
"We are rebuilding, have an honest leader, will return, after nothing less than two terms."
Belly where is the evidence of reform in NSW Labor, the 'Sussex Street Mob' are still firmly in control. Robertson is too busy with internal wrangling and trying to distance himself from the likes of his old mate Eddie Obeid to be an effective opposition leader, Robertson, like so many of his predecessors owes his existence to Sussex Street, while ever a stooge of the right is in the drivers seat there will be nothing more than window dressing as far as Labor reform is concerned in NSW.
Most of the real opposition to the O'Farrell government is cumming from the Greens in State Parliament. As I pointed out just yesterday it was John Kaye from The Greens, who call on O'Farrell to pull the plug on Labor grubs Macdonald and Maitland so they could not pocket ill gotten gains through property sales before the ICAC could come done on them. On health, education, development, workers rights etc its The Greens who are mounting the opposition to the government not Labor.
Got a call this morning, been invited to a Greens meeting tonight. I think it has to do with what we are talking about, the state of New South Wales.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 19 February 2013 9:04:56 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy