The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Craig Thomson, the real reason for setting the election date?

Craig Thomson, the real reason for setting the election date?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. ...
  14. 20
  15. 21
  16. 22
  17. All
it takes a ruling majority
Luciferase,
not with the present federal government. Why, even the AlP president Tony Sheldon had the decency & integrity to describe their true mentality on TV today.
Posted by individual, Friday, 1 February 2013 10:38:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I would like to post on behalf of the 1,000's of HSU East members and ex-member, the PSA's, porters, cleaners, laundry staff, the 20 bucks an hour people in hospitals, the ones that clean up the mess of the sick and dieing.
These are the people who have been wronged by the maggot Thompson, I make no apology for calling Thompson a maggot, as I don't make an apology for calling Williams the same. Not only did this pair, and a few others. rob low paid workers of their hard earned cash, they also stole their union protection. Now many hospital workers jobs in NSW are under attack from the Conservative O'Farrell government. People who have worked for years could loose their livelyhoods and their homes, suffer the indignity of unemployment all through the actions of a handful of maggots. If all Thompson an co were to suffer is my insult, I would say they got off very lightly.
What can I do? As a Green I expect to be a member of the campaign committee in a marginal ALP seat. I will be agitating for a 'no Labor preference' should be enough to make sure the seat falls to the Liberals. Unfortunate that may well see the people suffer 3 years of Abbottism, but I believe that would be good thing for The Greens, and after all at the end of the day its the peoples who choose.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 2 February 2013 6:58:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Phillip, the worse part is the way it places suspicion on those
honest officials in all the other unions.
The question gets raised, "Is this just normal practice ?"
Somehow that needs to be answered.
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 2 February 2013 9:49:40 AM
see the people suffer 3 years of Abbottism,
Paul1405,
You are attempting to predict something that has been happening under Labor for too long to possibly but very unlikely to happen under a coalition.
I think & I hope you are wrong. After all your only guidance appears to be utter ignorance.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 2 February 2013 12:08:57 PM
Paul

It will probably be more like 9 years when everyone realises that the hate campaign run by labor is pure bollocks.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 2 February 2013 1:34:11 PM
Dear Shadow Minister,

With all due respect - hate campaign run by Labor?
You can't be serious. Who is it who seeks to be
Prime Minister by divisive scare tactics.
And now the latest move - to deny an Australian
citizen the most sacred of rights under the law
that of the presumption of innocence and a fair trial
simply for political gains, seeking to be PM by destruction.
Shame on him and shame on you!

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/4495056.html
Posted by Lexi, Saturday, 2 February 2013 1:46:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11