The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Craig Thomson, the real reason for setting the election date?

Craig Thomson, the real reason for setting the election date?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 20
  14. 21
  15. 22
  16. All
Dear Individual,

Take heart.

I'm sure that you'll be able to renew
dignified and respectful dialogue with
kindred spirits who have the wisdom to
see things your way. ;)
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 1 February 2013 4:25:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Here's a link that's worth reading:

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/4495056.html
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 1 February 2013 4:53:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"The Coalition is demanding the government refuse to accept Thomson's vote, after the former Labor member turned independent was arrested."

And, just to demonstrate their high moral principles, the Coalition will lead by example and refuse to accept Thomson's vote! Wow! Oh lordy!

If the Coalition is so ready for an election, let's see some policies. Let's be sure the people are given full knowledge of these and their costings, from both sides. and may the best platform win.
Posted by Luciferase, Friday, 1 February 2013 4:56:06 PM
, let's see some policies
Luciferase,
the problem with that is that people like you would not nor would want to understand & accept anything that's from the coalition.
Posted by individual, Friday, 1 February 2013 7:55:24 PM
That's true.
Posted by Dell, Friday, 1 February 2013 8:01:17 PM
Mmmmm, guys. I'd like to get some of that maternity lucre to be dished out, for which I'd gladly swap the school kids bonus. But hey, it takes a ruling majority and I am but one small voice in choosing a platform for my country to follow.

C'mon Tony, put up yer dukes. Telegraph your punch in enough time for everyone's consideration.
Posted by Luciferase, Friday, 1 February 2013 9:44:27 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...