The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Craig Thomson, the real reason for setting the election date?

Craig Thomson, the real reason for setting the election date?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21
  13. 22
  14. All
What has to be remembered is that Labour LOST the last election !
They are in government only because they pork barreled the two independents,
out bid the coalition and paid Thompson's legal bills.
So, no ifs no buts they BOUGHT government !
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 9 February 2013 9:59:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yada, yada,yada, Bazz.

If the Labor "lost" then so did the Coalition.

Here's the full text of Windsor's speech relating Abbotts push for ze top job:

http://watchingthedeniers.wordpress.com/2012/08/17/youre-an-absolute-disgrace-full-text-of-tony-windsors-speech-that-put-abbott-in-his-place/

What was that again?....oh yes - "I will do anything, Tony [Windsor] to get this job; the only thing I wouldn't do is sell my arse."

Now that's a bloke to hold in high esteem : )
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 9 February 2013 10:25:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'What was that again?....oh yes - "I will do anything, Tony [Windsor] to get this job; the only thing I wouldn't do is sell my arse." '

coming from a man full of hate and willing to poop on his own electorate. You know how to pick winners Poirot.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 9 February 2013 10:45:19 AM
You can package it up however you like, but the coalition had more members.
Never the less, Labour DID buy government !
Posted by Bazz, Saturday, 9 February 2013 10:47:00 AM
er...runner....

That was Tony Abbott talking about preserving the ownership of his arse - not Mr Windsor. -

Tony Abbott was directing his spiel at Tony Windsor.

What was that you said about picking winners?

(keep up the good work in attributing "hate" to people whose politics you're against - Guffaw!)
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 9 February 2013 10:57:03 AM
You're right, Poirot, and in the same vein, one could say that Gillard's dependence on Thompson's vote requires her to overlook the possibility that he bought, many times over, other parts of women's anatomy, with the money from the poorest-paid of working women.

A real hero.

But Gillard clearly has no trouble taking his vote, since after all, she defended Slipper so passionately in his characterisation of women's private parts.

Another real hero.

Do they have your full support too, Poirot ?

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Saturday, 9 February 2013 3:22:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21