The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sandy Hook Massacre - more than one gunman

Sandy Hook Massacre - more than one gunman

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
579>> Has the gun lobby been in your ear, lately. So what are you suggesting or is this just news.<<

I am still waiting for someone to tell me why Jack Ruby shot that poor stooge Oswald. Out of a whole nation of infuriated weeping patriots, a lifelong mafia associate strip club owner who was not even on the electoral rolls suddenly got all patriotic and shot Lee. What rubbish, my brother was in the states during the release of the Warren Commission report and saw firsthand how the media ran with the one shooter full steam, but my bro said that thinking Americans did not buy it.

Arjay, left wing acolytes such as 579 add simplistic remarks such as the one above in a passive aggressive banter meant to polarize their opponents into a fanatical minority group. Disarming America is a prime consideration of the American administration. The right to bear arms was written in by men who knew what it was like to live under an admistration that was self serving regardless of the will of the constituents of the nation……like the current American administration, regardless of political ideology….but as you know the American administration is the European banking cartel.

Could the administration have set this school travesty up?….of course, anything is possible and International media collusion is guaranteed, Joseph Goebbels style, if the lie is big enough it will work. I watch the interview with Larry Silverstein the WTC 7 leaseholder. The fire commander tells Silverstein that they can’t control the fire, so he says “pull it” then adds “so the decision was made and we watched the building collapse”.

It takes weeks to prepare a 52 storey building for demolition; to have the 52 storey’s fall in their own footprint and leave no vestige of the building apart from rubble is a science. But it seems the NYFD mastered it in less than a day. Silverstein says pull and it all falls down n hour later….give me a break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk
Posted by sonofgloin, Friday, 28 December 2012 1:57:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay schools like Sandy Hook Elmentary have been a part of previous contrivances by the American administration.
Bush was at Emma E. Booker Elementary School at 8-55 am when told about the fist plane to hit the WTC. He was sitting in a class room at 9-05 am when told that a second plane hit the WTC. The secret service was aware that four planes had been hijacked and jets scrambled at 8-46 am just 30 seconds before the second plane hit.

The secret service had a pattern and two planes still in the air, and they let Bush sit at the school until 9-35 am….rubbish, it’s an act, they knew that Bush and the school were in no danger of being hit, they knew where the targets were, they chose them.

Nothing that the globalists do shocks me anymore. The shock comes when I consider the apathy from the apathy of media fed simple souls.
Posted by sonofgloin, Friday, 28 December 2012 2:28:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
arjay true conspiracy's exist.
Even in our country and any country.
However it is harder and harder to get folk to believe in them.
Mostly because of things like the one you write about.
I am aware America has its faults.
But not prepared to even consider Obama had Children murdered.
Or hide them away so we would think so.
To bring in tighter gun control in America.
Arjay, if a war broke out, and was fought on Americas soil, the last thing America would want, is these gun owners shooting every thing that moved.
Wars are for trained military folk not hillbilly,s.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 28 December 2012 2:53:21 PM
"What is the probability of two mass killings being made reference to in a single movie?"

Love your posts, Arjay. Great laugh for the week.

The gunman created the link, Arjay.
Posted by StG, Friday, 28 December 2012 6:21:15 PM
Belly like 911 we are are not accusing anyone.We the people want an honest open investigation.

BTW I've looked at the Batman, Dark Knight Rising and at 153.50 min the naming of Sandy Hook on the map is not clear.Hook is pretty clear but the word "Sandy" is illegible.

That aside, we need to all hold the popular media to account since it is clear that they are lying to us by omission of the truth.

We in the West with the Patriot Act,Our Sedition Laws,Obama's Preventative Dentention,Legalised Assassination of suspected terrorists and now The National Defence Authorisation Act,have very few legal rights left.Bradly Manning who leaked info to Julian Assange is now held in indefinite detention with no real legal council or rights under these illegal presidential signing orders.

They can now define anyone of us as terrorists and we too can suffer the fate of WW2 Jews.There are 800 empty FEMA camps is the USA which supposedly exists for illegal immigrants.There are 15 million illegal immigrants in the USA but none are in these camps.

Sonofgloin,we in the free West don't have much time left.The derivative market which even Barnaby Joyce acknowledges is 10 times the GDP of the planet can be imploded by these lunatics and steal another 50% mininium,of our assets.Infact, we could lose 80-90% of all we own.

Prof William K Black a finacial regulator in the 1980's said that 90% of the Fannie May/Freddie Mack loans we fraudulant,yet not a single person has be charged.

I don't feel intimidated by my detractors but feel really disappointed that our humanity is so stupid and gutless.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 28 December 2012 6:31:48 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
America needs more than gum control.
The parents were actors the police were actors, the whole thing was set up.
If you believe that can happen, in a situation where kids are involved as the main attraction. is beyond belief.
The so called gun lobby, needs controlling. America is to liberal for their own good.
Somehow no one told mainstream media about the set up. Only do it your self media, u tube.
Those in favor of their guns, are now ripping those kids into little pieces, all for their own interests.
Posted by 579, Saturday, 29 December 2012 7:58:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy