The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sandy Hook Massacre - more than one gunman

Sandy Hook Massacre - more than one gunman

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
[Deleted for abuse.]
Posted by JBowyer, Friday, 28 December 2012 9:50:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
JBower this is the same place you and I parted company, FOREVER!
Are you a child on school holidays?
Why the constant rudeness?
Are you able to post without it.
Arjay as is every other poster able to bring his views here.
No word was directed at you, so why? why did you answer like that?
A fixture here arjay posts such as this, in time he will post a conspiracy that we believe in.
But in cold blood you took your chance to prove he is a better poster than you.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 28 December 2012 11:11:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Perhaps some would also like to explain this.View The Dark Knight Rises.In this movie there are two references made to two mass shootings.Aurora on the side of a building and on a movie ticket labled Century Aurora.The Aurora Colardo shootings were in a movie theatre.Even more bizarre is a reference on a map of Gotham city and the only name on that map is Sandy Hook.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBKB0PB7zE8 Ignore Alex Jones and go to the end of the clip to see the evidence.In this scene there is a conversation between Gordon and the Cop.Gordon in this quote is pointing to Sandy Hook saying," Mark that truck.Get a GPS on it,then start thinking about how to take it down.Other than the name Gotham City,Sandy Hook is the only place name to appear on that map.

What is the probability of two mass killings being made reference to in a single movie?

I have not accused anyone of these crimes,just presenting evidence that the official media is not telling the whole story.If the police audio is true even the police refer to "they" and not a singular killer.Adam Lanza was not trained by miliary experts, yet in 7 minutes was able to put 3 to 11 bullets in 29 people killing 27.That is an excellent strike rate for an amateur.Lanza was supposed to also be autistic.

Too many people here are jumping to conclusions.We have eye witness accounts of more than one shooter,police audio talking in plural terms and video of a suspect being arrested and put into the front of a police vehicle.

Adam Lanza the single person accused at this stage,was reported dead inside of the school.Caver the Chief Medical examiner was asked by reporters if Adam Lanzer killed himself.His initial reply was no,followed by we don't really know.

I'd suggest you all do your own research and not accept what either the offical media or I say and reach your own conclusions.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 28 December 2012 11:58:14 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
david f “Checked your reference... Stopped reading”

Yes, Winston, the chocolate ration has increased to twenty grams. The TV said so!
Anyone who questions any official story must be instantly dismissed, their statements not even given serious consideration.

I'm sure you and all the other mechanical monkeys pat yourself on the back every day, smugly assured that you're intelligent and informed, when all you do is parrot what the authorities tell you.

Keep those cymbals clanging! Drown out the heretics!

WmTrevor “It seems implausible. How many people would not notice the state's 'top medical examiner' was substituted by an imposter?”

Pretty much everyone.
Tell me, what does your state's coroner look like? No idea?

People make a living out of impersonating people.
Many famous people use lookalikes as decoys and stand-ins.
What's to stop secret service agencies doing the same?
Oh, because they're so ethical?

“I am constantly amazed at the incompetence of the "Powers That Be" in their constructed conspiracies:”

Yes, because they're not humans who ever make mistakes or fail to think of all contingencies.
They use magic supercomputers to construct flawless plans that never fail.

Arjay, don't give up, but OLO is never going to be anything but Pavlovian Parrot Central.
Posted by Shockadelic, Friday, 28 December 2012 12:25:49 PM
[Deleted for abuse.]
Posted by JBowyer, Friday, 28 December 2012 12:49:10 PM
I am currently reading James Kunstlers book "Too Much Magic".
I have just finished the chapter where he discusses the tendency of
what seem to be well educated, often successful business men to accept
the most wide eyed implausible conspiracy theories as gospel.
It is a widespread phenomena and here we see Arjay as such a sufferer.
In it he mentions the CIA Towers and other well known events like they
never went to the moon and it was all in a studio.

This it appears is now a subject for study by mental health professionals.
Kunstler believes it is affecting the practical consideration of real
problems such as the limits of growth, long term fuel supplies and the
deterioration of the economies. It is all a plot you know !
The oil companies and Wall St are behind it.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 28 December 2012 1:42:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy