The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Labor pull your head out of the sand and face reality

Labor pull your head out of the sand and face reality

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Can anyone really be this stupid, after moving a group of 34 (YES THAT is 34 only) to Manus Island an immigration spokesman said - "The completion of this transfer reaffirms the strong message of deterrence for anyone considering risking their lives on dangerous people smuggling boats," (This moron probable believes his bul*@#*!)

This is after them releasing hundreds into the community last week and before that saying they would have to release thousands into the community.

SCORE Smuggler 9,500 plus Government around 400 returned.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 15 December 2012 11:08:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This debarcle is likely to cost us more than any war we have been involved in (in monetary terms) and the invaders don't even have guns.

At a time when we are being threatened with increased taxes, as well as witnessing the slashing of many tax payer provided benefits, benefits WE HAVE PAID FOR this illegals debacle continues to fester, as THIS GOVERNMENT has lost control.

They opened the flood gates in 08, then spent the next three odd years playing the blame game, then, once they finally implemented some of the coalitions policies, it has AS PREDICTED been a case of too little too late, meanwhile the blame game continues.

If for no other reason than this illegals debacle, This government should be sacked.

There is now only one solution to this in my view, and that's force, because even if we adopted the Malaysia solution, it would be finically crippling as we simply don't have the revenue to support that many free loaders.

I think most can see it, but no one wants to go there.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 16 December 2012 6:25:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
rechtub>> I think most can see it, but no one wants to go there.<<

I see it Butch, I will go there. The following is an abridged post I submitted this week on another thread:

"I just returned from a business trip to far western NSW.
I was sitting in the town’s only pub.
Nightly news had an item about the economic refugees and the cost.
Blokes in the bar voiced their disgust at the poor policy brought about this illegal cash strapping flow.
I commented that the change of government next year will help.
Immediately the focus shifted from the illegal’s to Tony Abbott. “Can’t stand Abbott,” was the sentiment and no amount of logic could move them."

They would cut off their nose to spite their face....imbeciles of course, but imbeciles that sadly vote.
Posted by sonofgloin, Sunday, 16 December 2012 9:05:29 AM
PS.

These same imbeciles more than likely would not bother voting if it was not compulsory.
Posted by sonofgloin, Sunday, 16 December 2012 9:10:11 AM
sonofgloin you need to pull up!
Those folk out back, they are, are saying the very things AUSTRALIA is saying both about economic refugees and Abbott.
You however have had one win.
It took an extraordinary name calling from you, to bring me to this lost thread.
Never ever mate, please, ever, question any ones intelligence after that remark.
By folks l leave the sand box to you .
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 16 December 2012 12:34:08 PM
Maybe Phil and rehctub should take in some more boarders! LOL.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 17 December 2012 7:45:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy