The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > I challenge you

I challenge you

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
<< That is about the only thing I can find not to like about him >>

Whaaat??

Hazza, I thought you hated ALL pollies!! ( :>|

Belly, yes I can see that FPTP voting could favour Labor. Well, what can I say – of course we should not have a system that favours one party over others, if at all possible.

We absolutely need a preferential system. And it must be optional preferential, not compulsory preferential. HUGE difference!

<< Abbott is the best thing Labor has going for them >>

Yes, well… up til yesterday. Now Turnbull appears to be their greatest ally!! (See my last post)

Before his absurd comments yesterday, Turnbull may well have boosted the Libs quite substantially by becoming leader. But now I would think that his probable forthcoming leadership will take them substantially backwards.
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 3 November 2012 4:03:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Twenty three million people is not much, We could comfortably go to fifty million. People drive growth.
We can have a sustainable country, and growth at the same time.
Our own lot as is does not cover the death rate. So you would have a contracting economy, without immigration.
I don't like boat people, because they are que jumpers, invitation only.
Posted by 579, Saturday, 3 November 2012 4:04:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The reason why the lefty acolytes keep bleating on about Turnbull being the preferred Coalition leader is because he is their boy.

Turnbull has one allegiance only, and that is to himself. How this chameleon landed in Liberals backyard is due to one thing alone and it is not ideology, it was opportunity. Remember Whitlam Turnbull & Co? Turncoat was in partnership with Neville Wran and Nicholas Whitlam so his ideological bent was obvious.

Turncoat is a plant.
Posted by sonofgloin, Saturday, 3 November 2012 4:22:05 PM
597...lol...continous growth is why the world is in such a mess. Its people like you that cant see. Question. When today's youth leave school, where are they going to go?

50 million...lol.....is there a name for whats wrong with you?

Oh dear.....

Planet3
Posted by PLANET3, Saturday, 3 November 2012 4:55:40 PM
Hasbeen,
Yeah Turnbull is in the wrong party. Now he is advocating abig population like Rudd was as well as an ETS, so he and his banker mates could play money games and make heaps for themselves.

Funny that labor supporters are naming Turnbull for a Liberal leader. Labor has a real good record of picking leaders. They picked a show pony in Rudd who completely stuffed the border controls that worked, then gave in to the hyjackers on the 'Oceanic viking'. Then they gave us Gillard and that just made things worse. Now they have scandles relating to the unions, the HSU, AWU, and now the CFMEU. ON top of that we now have 3 former Labor NSW ministers facing corruption hearings. Yep labor can sure pick em!

If Liberals want government, they should totally ignor anyone labor supporters suggest.

At least Abbott saved us from an ETS.
Posted by Banjo, Saturday, 3 November 2012 5:01:29 PM
rehctub you're spot on & the likes of 579 ( poor thing couldn't make it to 580) are simply wrong.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 3 November 2012 5:54:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy