The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Happy vs Unhappy Muslims

Happy vs Unhappy Muslims

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Actually NSB Islam is the last religion to be invented.
Judaism, Christianity and Zoroastrianism as monotheisms all predate
Islam which did not appear till the AD 700s.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 21 October 2012 9:48:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mormonism was invented in the 1820's. Can we ship the Mormons out along with the Muslims?

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Monday, 22 October 2012 2:51:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
NSB well it is not the last but first came the Jewish god, then the Christian one, or is it three? Father Son Holly Ghost.
A fair amount of time passed before the invention of the Islamic God.
Quite strange,but worth an open eye and heart look,each of the three are linked in part,to the first, that one links, not a fabrication, to ages old Gods, even Christmas Celebrates a God or Gods from a distant past.
NSB this issue separates humanity.
If I had my wish, I would, [knowing men need a crutch] want one uniting God invented, a new fresh one,one that unites, not lets one group gloat we won!
The issue of refugees is not the same one as boat people.
Waiting in camps are the true refugees, those who will not or can not come because it is wrong or they are too poor to pay.
This issue controls who win elections here, if I was a Green I would remind my party, not acting puts the other side in power.
And that nothing is achieved by excepting the opposition benches as home.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 22 October 2012 4:29:14 AM
I'll see your Mormonism, Tony Lavis... and raise you the Baha'i Faith founded in 1844 - monotheistic and Persian, too.

(Even though Scientology calls itself a church and starts in 1952, I don't think it really counts [money aside].)
Posted by WmTrevor, Monday, 22 October 2012 7:23:26 AM
@ Noisy Scrub Bird,

It must be Spring time, Noisy Scrub Bird has flown south to bless our rooftops and heads with her little pearls.

I’m pleased though she has asked us to << correct me if I am wrong.>> because there so many wrongs.

<< if people are seeking Asylum, the international laws are very clear...Until it is proven, or otherwise, we have to assume that these people are genuine refugees.>> [WRONG]

The Refugee Convention maintains that claimants must establish that they have a well founded fear of persecution.
In OZ "establish" has been warped to: tell a good story. Nothing is ever "proved". As long as they stick to their story they will be rubber stamped “found to be genuine” and sent straight to Centrelink.

<<It is most unfortunate that the Press always seem ... to highlight the negatives> [WRONG]
Most of the negativity is the result of the bad behaviour on behalf of the “asylum seekers”. And in fact, much of their bad behavior is never reported –it's hushed-up.

<< It is the (what I call) the Rogue Imams' who stir up the emotions of some>> [WRONG]
It is misleading to call them “rogue imams” since “rogue” carries meanings of : “An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person”
They are certainly not unprincipled –they adhere very closely to the teachings of the Koran –more so that their *non-rogue* (opportunistic) counterparts.
They are not deceitful –they are very open that they want to impose Islam on everyone.
And they are not unreliable –you can always rely on them to use any method to promote their ends.

<<The Koran is the oldest religion in the Eastern World, as I understand it.>> [WRONG!]
1) The Koran is NOT a religion.
2) And Islam (if that is what you meant) is NOT the “oldest religion” in the “East” however you define “East”.

<<Let us give a little credit to a lot of Muslims … I take my hat off to them>>
That’s Ok you can take off your hat –just so long as you remember to always keep your abaya on.
Posted by SPQR, Monday, 22 October 2012 8:52:59 AM
Hello SPQR,
Thank you, and others for correcting my mistakes, I have taken the information on board. Any piece of information is gladly received.
BTW, I haven't flown South, I live in the South of Western Australia, on the shores of the Southern Ocean. But wherever you live, just give me a buzz if want me to deposit a few incorrect pearls of wisdom.
Enjoy your day,
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Monday, 22 October 2012 9:54:37 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy