The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > ABC Media Watch Watched

ABC Media Watch Watched

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Indy you seem to insist on getting it wrong!
In a thread NAMED AFTER AN ABC gaff, you ask that childish question?
I think much room exists for questions on this latest issue.
Was it OK for a journalist to smuggle in a tape recorder and not say so? TWO ANSWERS.
Yes if it was an ALP event.
No if it was Liberal/National.
The middle way?
I think investigative journalism is journalism at its best so say yes always, no matter the target.
And yes, Mr Big mouth small brain Jones was not at work, so moves to remove him may have nothing to do with media governance.
But he built his profile on his job, accountability matters, so dump the bum.
Requests for that reporter any one?
My list
Gillards cabinet meeting
Abbott,s same
Murdock's advice to his editors
Posted by Belly, Monday, 1 October 2012 5:21:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
you ask that childish question?
Belly,
Yes so childish that it shouldn't take you long to tell us how much we're still paying for her.
Workers have to wait till they retire to get their hands on Superannuation & they get nothing if they stop working. As a discarded parliamentarian she is entitled to her Super now & her Pension will be a tad more than $430 f/n. Of what value is she to us now for what we pay for her ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 2 October 2012 8:59:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indy old mate I try, I truly do.
THIS THREAD is about the ABC getting it wrong.
It as is often the case took a turn after Jones brain explosion.
Although started before the other thread I let it sleep.
You came in, wearing you boots, maybe on your head?
Kicking up about? what? how is it linked to this/reality or anything.
Indy bloke are you happy to be seen only for head kicking?
Now what is illegal about that lady, what is she costing us, think before you post.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 3 October 2012 5:53:39 AM
Belly,
The ABC is what it is, a Labor propaganda machine supported with everyone's money. Maxine McKew & Media Watch are part of the propaganda machine. You are simple an unquestioning loyalist. To ask what is illegal about paying people for contributing nothing just shows a severe selfishness & lack of concern for a better society. Media Watch being part of ABC is a taxpayer funded academic Labor publicity agent.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 3 October 2012 6:39:45 AM
Indy how many times have I walked away from trying to talk to you
Ten twenty, more like 35.
It is impossible to get past you biases.
Lack of understanding of any subject.
Both Liberals and Labor have entered Parliament after a career in the ABC Greens too.
Pointless trying to be kind to you.
So try number 36.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 3 October 2012 1:10:08 PM
Belly,
I can't remember how many times I have said ;those with no retort resort to ridicule: you prove me right every time.
All aside, it still doesn't alter the fact that 95 % of ABC content be it political commentary or social, it is always heavily biased towards ALP. SBS is giving the ABC a run for taxpayers money.
Of course Media Watch attempts to portray itself as un-biased but those who watch & listen carefully can easily discern the bias.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 3 October 2012 5:53:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy