The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Islamic Response

Islamic Response

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Dear Belly,

Do only Muslim shops give you a rude greeting?

Then you've led a very sheltered life my friend.
Posted by Lexi, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 1:24:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for those links Lexi and Banjo, I think most intelligent people know that there are good and bad in all religious and non-religious groups of people.
Muslims are no different from any other of us mere mortals!

We musn't fall into the ignorant, bigoted trap of tarring all people in one religious group with the same feathers.

If there really is a God or Allah, I am sure they would not advocate hatred or murder amongst the humans they are supposed to have created.
The violence and hatred noted in religious books like the bible and the Koran were written by humans, not Gods...
Posted by Suseonline, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 1:51:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Suse,

We're all thrown curve balls in the form of people
and situations we're tempted to judge. How otherwise
would we grow but by growing through such challenges.
Posted by Lexi, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 3:17:26 PM
If Islam is so delicate it needs this level of protection from criticism and lampooning it is dead in the water. Their response to the video is more stupid than the video itself. If this is the fruit of multiculturism we are just as stupid for allowing this collection of ill-informed bigots and misogamists into Australia.
Posted by SILLER, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 3:34:49 PM
So true Lexi.
We are all certainly going to 'grow' a lot after the latest trying events!
Especially after the last comment...sigh.
Posted by Suseonline, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 4:33:26 PM
Suseonline >> I think most intelligent people know that there are good and bad in all religious and non-religious groups of people.<<

Suse please give me an example of the "BAD" in other than the Muslim religion carrying on in this manner. A little further to that could you show me the "BAD" in any ethnic groups that calls Australia home behaving in a manner close to this sort of berserk anti everybody except themselves way.

They are simpletons seeking a direction or cause Suse, much like those who attempt to justify their behaviour. The Egalitarian defending the irrevocably Repressive, a suspension of reality to accommodate an ingested doctrine, it is suicide for the humanitarians and the rest of us.

The moderate Muslims can't control them as then they would be targeted for a real short back and sides. In any case the berserks are already on the fringe of the religion....they are to the Muslims what Zionists are to Judaism. But change comes from the fringe not the greater whole, the whole usually submits so have no faith in the platitudes of the moderates talk fest after each issue arises.

In truth this is not a religious or ethnic matter, it is a police matter. Once again our government fails us for PC reasons at the end of the day.
Posted by sonofgloin, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 5:23:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy