The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Being legal and being recognized are two entirely different things.

Being legal and being recognized are two entirely different things.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Anthony,
In your opinion I'm a racist, have I racially abused or denigrated anyone of another race or ethnic group on this thread? I specifically said I wasn't going to comment on matters pertaining to other races but that I'm happy to discuss White identity, a discourse on which I view as always beneficial to White people.
You're just puffing up to the size of Frank Thring and venting steam over the fact that I'm talking about White identity in a positive way,you wouldn't be blowing a gasket if I was promoting Aboriginal pride, or Maori pride.
You say you are anti Racist, what you are is anti White, anti Racism is just a code word for anti White,
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 30 August 2012 5:50:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Say, Anthony,
Your wife, partner or significant other wouldn't happen to be Asian would he/she?
I only ask because guys with non white wives or male companions are usually the first to go ballistic when the subject of White identity comes up, closely followed by people who have never even heard of White Nationalism before I bring it up.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 30 August 2012 5:59:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Anthony!, Anthony? (taps on screen)
I tell you what, you can write one of your imaginary interviews with me on your blog and we'll discuss my "Racism" in your comments section, I'll invite a few hundred pro White Netizens from across the globe to drop by and put in their two cents as well, which will also draw in the most virulent, violent anti White activists from the ADL, SPLC and assorted ANTIFA groups, your Alexa ranking will go sky high from all the traffic!. Sound good to you?
Anthony!, Anthoneeeeee!
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Friday, 31 August 2012 6:40:11 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy