The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Clinton's Desperation Over Syria.Perhaps Good News.

Clinton's Desperation Over Syria.Perhaps Good News.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
What people like Shadow Minister don't realise is that the lunatic Western Oligarchs are seriously considering a nuke war with China and Russia.

The prime reason is that of the growing awareness in the West of how the financial system has been rigged to steal from pension funds and "Quantative Easing" scams to milk the tax payer even more.The Oligarchs fear us more than Russia or China because they may have to face justice for the first time in 200 yrs.

All sides in this global nuclear stand off now have strategic nukes.(mini-nukes).The Western Oligarchs think they have the edge and can have a limited nuke war making Russia/China back down and sue for peace under their terms.This is the reality we all now confront.The lunatics are on our side.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 9 July 2012 8:19:46 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly>> Do we all see this?
Our resident conspiracy theorist is known anti west anti America.
But it seems to me, blaming deaths committed in the middle east by foul dictators or just other followers of any religion is stretching it.<<

Belly have you seen the way that the 911 towers fell. Never before in history had a skyscraper collapsed like that, let alone two. One burnt furiously in Brazil for 24 hours, it didn't fall. Not to mention building six of the WTC, it fell and it was not even hit. Great fall, like the two towers right into its own footprint.

Why I tell you the obvious Belly is that the same mob who did this are doing exactly what Arjay mentioned in Syria. It is called manipulation Belly and the Soviets and Americans had forty years to get the "black op's" formula right. The term Puppet Governments grew out of this era. Of course destabilization of the Middle East is ongoing and in the format that Arjay has laid out in Syria. The Americans are not the good guys sport, notice how they are always in someone else’s country helping them out militarily, like the Ruskies did until they went broke. Sadly the Ruskies did not have the European banking cartels funding them on the slate, so a two ring circus becomes one.
Posted by sonofgloin, Tuesday, 10 July 2012 5:45:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sonofgloin,I'm not phased by any detractors since like you,I know the truth.The evidence for 911 being another false flag event is over whelming,but to many, it is now ancient history.

The truth movement has foiled a lot of their plans by revealing many minor false flag events.They were supposed to be in Iran years ago but now are struggling just to take Syria.Even Keating and Malcom Fraser have come out recently criticising the USA over their aggression towards China.

Keep your eye on the London Olympics the security is poor and there ar reports of plans to evacuate London
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 11 July 2012 8:17:02 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How would you "evacuate London"?....I'm a tad hesitant to ask "why" you'd evacuate London, because I'm sure you'll give a Balrick's Pants (Pandora's Box) answer.
Posted by Poirot, Wednesday, 11 July 2012 8:24:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"…the security is poor and there ar reports of plans to evacuate London."

Hang on. Is that revelation proof that "The truth movement has foiled a lot of their plans…"

'Struth.
Posted by WmTrevor, Wednesday, 11 July 2012 8:54:38 PM
I'm just reporting what whistle blowers have revealed.The intention of the truth movement is to reveal all possibilities and stop the insanity.The Gulf of Tonkin attack which initiated the Vietnam war,never happened.We warned the USA that the Japs were about to attack Pearl Harbour but they needed it because the US people did not want war.WW2 was just another money making scam for banksters who financed both sides of the conflict.

A Muslim terrorist would logically have an attack in the opening ceremony for maxium disruption.A corporate criminal terrorist would likely choose the closing ceremony to maximise profits and bring in a New World Order.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 11 July 2012 10:04:50 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy