The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > 200 more asylum seekers dead. Is Labor to blame?

200 more asylum seekers dead. Is Labor to blame?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. 28
  11. All
Dear Banjo,

Thank You and the same to you and your family.
I love the Sydney to Hobart race as well -
and will be watching.

Not sure about either Rudd or Abbott. But things
can change in politics in a flash as we all know.
I'd love Malcolm Turnbull to challenge for the
leadership - but as you say that probably won't
happen (unless he can get the numbers).

Hopefully next year will see many of our current
problems on the way to being resolved. When does
Parliament go back - anyone know? We're going to
be in Canberra towards the end of Feb. (for the
Rennaissance art exhibit at the National Gallery).
I'd love to go to "Question Time." But I suspect
they don't go back until sometime in March.

Enjoy your Christmas - and Thanks for keeping me on my
toes during 2011. You made me think seriously about
so many issues.
Posted by Lexi, Saturday, 24 December 2011 3:53:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Merry Xmas to all my favourite sparring partners, and to your families.

I am sure that a solution will be reached within a couple of weeks, and I am sure that none of us will like it.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 24 December 2011 5:42:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Merry Christmas every one. Eat drink & be joyous, & recharge your batteries for a cracker new year.

Please be careful on the roads, there'll be quite a few there, who are still a bit too merry & shouldn't be out & about, so extra care folks, so you can see in the new year in style.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 24 December 2011 5:58:37 PM
Thanks each of you.
Hasbeen, you give me this opportunity.
Please every one,think about road safety.
At this time of the year joy happiness and excitement kills.
Far too many forget drive to survive.
Joy turns to horrible tragic events.
Lifetimes of if only.
If only I could return to the day before , leave early drive slower, or just be late.
Emergency services road first response workers.
Other travels
Under stand we all hold in our care our passengers our selves and other motorists.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 25 December 2011 4:47:17 AM
As the year draws to a close, I would like to remember the nearly 600 that have perished at sea since the Pacific solution was abolished.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 27 December 2011 9:18:34 AM
Dear Belly & Lexi,
Here is wishing you both all the very best for 2012, may you keep on posting, and standing up for what you believe in.
Having said the above, I think that our two political parties are to blame, both sides need to eradicate the useless point scoring debacle and get down to important solutions to Australias' problems.
I am not sure what they are trying to achieve, but it would be a good thing if they indulged in a lot more efficiency in trying to process the asylum seekers and doing their jobs which, I am reminded again, are funded by the tax-payers....in the real world, they would have been sacked long ago, for wasting precious time at the expense of others.
Cheers for now,
Noisy Scrub Bird.
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Tuesday, 27 December 2011 10:19:31 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. 28
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy