The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gillard on the nose with men

Gillard on the nose with men

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Oh dear Belly, you've just given Poirot yet more ammo!
Posted by The Blue Cross, Tuesday, 18 October 2011 3:42:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Darling Poirot.

Belly china, I am at present a fan of Abbott over Gillard, as I am the Coalition over Labor, but that can change based on performance and outcomes.
Posted by sonofgloin, Tuesday, 18 October 2011 5:42:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If the Labour party decided to promote women on the basis of ability rather than quotas they would not end up nearly as embarassed. There record of female appointees is atrocious. That's right this mob have such thick hides its impossible for them to be embarassed. There are plenty of capable women out their but unfortunatley the sisterhood seem to despise those who are family oriented and are not afraid to be female.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 18 October 2011 5:48:24 PM
Go Howard.

So what policy changes would you bring in if you could?
Posted by Peter Hume, Tuesday, 18 October 2011 9:46:18 PM
I don't believe it is her gender that has turned voters against Gillard at all.
Most intelligent Australians see beyond gender when they pass judgement on politicians.

I think Gillard and her party are making such a mess of so many issues that her gender is the least of her problems...
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 18 October 2011 11:20:37 PM
Suseonline only the very red necked or uninformed are against her for other than her actions not her sex.
We all should under stand some comments come from a deep dark pit of inability to understand.
Her rise in the party,and I dislike her, came via a true talent and very intelligent mind.
Sadly she over reached, went beyond her ability's.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 4:21:26 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy