The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gillard on the nose with men

Gillard on the nose with men

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Luci, you know the old one that goes, you can fool all of the people some of the time, & some of the people all of the time?

Obviously you are one of the latter.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 20 October 2011 7:47:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen, you're on fire again! As always, you leave me no comeback. I yield.
Posted by Luciferase, Thursday, 20 October 2011 8:05:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"""
And opposed this lost sole.
On the nose?
Dare not even try to tell you what men think of her.
"""

You'd better stop now belly this is getting embarrassing. That's two things with agree with :P~
Posted by RawMustard, Thursday, 20 October 2011 8:18:43 PM
Dear Hasbeen,

I like this one:

"You can fool some of the people all the time and
those are the ones you want to concentrate on."
(George W. Bush).
Posted by Lexi, Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:08:52 PM
Lexi I love it.

I laughed so loud I scared the cat
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 20 October 2011 10:43:54 PM
Well, that went way off the rails, but thanks to everyone who participated, even susebecq.

I'm not sure what could be taken from all of that. It's clear that Gillard is unpopular with men, much more so than with women, although women are coming to a similar view with time.

I still don't understand the difference in the response though. If it's not her gender that makes men dislike her, is it her gender that has helped to hold up her support among women?
Posted by Antiseptic, Saturday, 22 October 2011 6:17:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy