The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sick of Aussie Politicians' Petty Bickering?

Sick of Aussie Politicians' Petty Bickering?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Just before we went to Canberra on the 12th Sept to disrupt Parliament on the CO2 tax, I did a general discussion thread asking for more people to join us.Graham Young rejected this non profit thread/post as spam.What would you call this thread?
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 6 October 2011 7:31:02 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Onya Arjay, always a pleasure to get a perspective from you.
Posted by sonofgloin, Thursday, 6 October 2011 8:31:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I a lifetime student of politics am avoiding the thread.
In the nicest way it is possible, I charge the author with being part of the problem not the solution.
Question is there any understanding of what is taking place, petty issues?
And why this post, is it just an attempt rather than debate an issue to use us to push this wheel barrow?
We have,such as Britain, a fiery rude Parliament.
The issues?
Lets judge on people with understandings views not this junk.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 7 October 2011 11:29:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well, a "Forum Software" upgrade at a $ is within the realms of possibilities, to include more interesting information tools such as polls. Thus, OLO of the time would be capable of holding mini polls, screening users etc etc smilies ...

Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 6 October 2011 2:10:22 PM

" ... Don't fancy your chances raising their EQ, though, in this lifetime. You don't get where they are by having any of that fancy-schmancy stuff. ... "

Oh, come now, the slight variations of the *British System* arguably provide for a better quality of speech and debate, do they not?

And in the instance of a *New System Altogether* well, ...

I am not oft to be found applauding *Tony Abbott* though I wish to say I did enjoy his "coolness" whilst *Juliar Geelar* was *iMMOLATINg* over his refusal to participate in the Malaysian swap deal, and her particular concept of what constitutes "The National Interest."

HaHaHa

I have for more than 10 years given up cigarettes, but I do upon reflection regret taking them up at all, as as a consequence I let my physical fitness go to.
Posted by DreamOn, Saturday, 8 October 2011 11:33:11 AM
Dream on/TAPP never under stand you.
Or why you feel so self confident about your opinions.
OH I know you, have seen you in the street and in action.
Why
Why are you posting under another name?
I hope you get well true!,I actually do.
Greg is going well,going to stand this time? or just say you are then not like last time.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 8 October 2011 11:43:30 AM
. kEVIn .

But is a mere *mINISTEr* (even with sufficient support) up to the job, that is the question?

Given the nature of "Australian Wigus Parasitus," and that is to say that there may be no discretionary power for the relevant Minister to release any Indonesian children in detention as part of a cultural and diplomatic exchange which would additionally secure the release of our latest "feral child at large in Bali" out side the confines of the pre-existing law.

Without a great long tirade, I can say confidently that in my limited experience of living in some parts of Indonesia, that I believe that the Indonesians also have a great tenderness within them, and are capable of a forgiving compassion, especially in regards to their children, by way of a "discretionary power."

And in relation to Australian children they likely would be more understanding if they were offered for consideration greater insight into what occurs amongst some of our school children with their *WeeD & DexiE* habits, amongst other things.

And of course that mixed with Kuta Indonesia and you have an "intoxicating cocktail" where it comes as no surprise that drug use occurs.

I know not the truth of it by my own senses, but I have heard it said that there are a great many cameras in Kuta that see a great many things and the short of it is this, is it really fair to single out so few for punishment, when there are so many offenders, and where the very shared memorials become sites to score?

Hmmm ..

Of course, *Lizzy Winza* is coming to town though isn't she, and of course she does have a variety of amazing powers to facilitate arrangements involving difficult children, (HaHaHa) and all factors considered, that may help to " ... Balance out the Books. ... "
Posted by DreamOn, Saturday, 8 October 2011 11:52:45 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy