The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Greens: They can stop children going to Malaysia, they just don't want to.

The Greens: They can stop children going to Malaysia, they just don't want to.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Bazz I had in mind a thread about the subject of your last post.
Think you know I am no lefty and not thinking about one world government.
But what if.
What if we redrafted the UN charter gave it teeth and duty's?
took the power of veto from single country's, maybe 40% against before veto.
One set of rules in the world, no keep our governments.
For refugee assistance, not redistribution, remove all dictators/bad government.
Food distribution for the starving and birth control world wide laws to stop eating our selves in to starvation and breeding future victims of starvation.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 8 August 2011 2:35:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The asylum seekers were to be expelled from Australia today at 11.30am today however Justice Kenneth Hayne ordered no departure before 4.15pm.....and guess how, wait for it.....yes you guessed it right..."religion". well what a nice little loop-hole I must say, and thanks to Johnny Howard for the two speed processing with it nicely named A grade and B grade customers.

So the Gillard Government wont be that much embarrassed since its the liberals, with Mud on their faces for that little two faced approach that's on the rocks...No punt intended:)...talk about hit the ground running, and most of that mob, cry out that discrimination was not intended, but merely a over-sight by the Howard Government......yeah right:)

LEAP
Posted by Quantumleap, Monday, 8 August 2011 2:54:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly.....I couldn't of expressed better my self. I liked the part about not giving future people a world that from all realities, would be not worth living in. At leased some people can care enough to see the impending disasters that's threatening the very exsistance of all life on earth, including our self's. The higher that humans multiply will dictate our very survival on this planet.

I've put models on here about new laws that show fair ways of slowing down the numbers that are living in hell as we speak. Does 1.5 million starving African people wake anyone up? A global law will put a stop or a cap on population, and the model I made, I will put on here tonight for all to see.

Cheers

LEAP
Posted by Quantumleap, Monday, 8 August 2011 3:17:07 PM
Belly;
I think the population problem is out of any government or UN
control.
Yes, the veto has caused many problems but it has self defence
advantage and it would be almost impossible to overcome that.
Can you see the Chinese or the US agreeing to any rule that would
override one of their internal laws or policies ?
This would apply doubly to immigration matters.

The Refugee and ITU treaties have the power of law as they have been
ratified by parliament. We can I believe opt out of those treaties
but I think it takes some years.
As illegal immigration is such a big problem in Europe any change I
think would be for absolution of the Refugee treaty.
It has been so badly abused that no one would agree to any changes.

I think the power down that has started will overwhelm any move to
reorganise population trends.

Nature does not negotiate.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 8 August 2011 3:24:25 PM
Quantamleap said;
4.15pm.....and guess how, wait for it.....yes you guessed it right..."religion".

Errr, what was that about ?

Then he said;
A global law will put a stop or a cap on population,

Really ? Do you really think all those remote villages in Africa and
India have even heard of the UN ?
They will continue to have children until enough survive to look after
them in their old age.

We achieve the same result by using taxation on those working to
support the retired. That is coming unstuck because the ratio of young
to old is changing. Hence the Productivity Commissions latest
suggestion of forced selling of the home of nursing home patients to
pay the costs. Probably the start of many changes along that line.

So those of you still young you are obliged to have an average of
2.2 children to support yourself in retirement.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 8 August 2011 3:48:19 PM
Yes Bazz, I understand what your saying, however the model I'll be susjesting probably belongs at the extreme end of the spectrum. I said on another thread something about the wheels are falling off, and you have pretty well sumed up the growing problems Australians are facing today and near future. Each Government in the not so far off future, will do a head check and some will find the drum is full. When reality comes to light, some first worlds governments, perhaps even some second world countries may have to consider this model, or go bankrupted like many are at the moment.

Cheers

LEAP
Posted by Quantumleap, Monday, 8 August 2011 4:14:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy