The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Murdoch? All is not what it seems.

Murdoch? All is not what it seems.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
While Ruppert Murdoch pushed for the invasion of Iraq and has led the charge of demonising Muslims for the terroists attacks of 911,there is another side which most don't realise.

On Fox News Murdoch allows "Freedom Watch' hosted by Judge Andrew Napolitano who supports Ron Paul and the restoration of the US Constitution.Ron Paul wants to end the US Federal Reserve,the private banking system who owns and creates the US currency.Although this segment is miniscule by comparison to the vast media coverage of over 100 outlets owned by Ruppert,he has made a token gesture to freedom and democracy on this segment.

In analysising the phone tapping debacle we now learn that it was not only 'News of the World' who were involved in phone tapping.Sean Hoare before his death said that phone tapping was common knowledge and this practise was wide spread.So if other media outlets were culpable,why is Murdoch now being targeted?

My observation is this.Many are now on the bandwagon of breaking up this media empire,but who has the monetary capacity to buy it? If Wall St interests and the Central Banking System buys it up,there will not even be a token gesture to fairness ,democracy or truth.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 25 July 2011 7:32:16 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Here is another hint to why Fox News is upsetting sectors of the corporate establishment.Geraldo Rivera once called them nut jobs but now changes his opinion.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP0Hs-v-uJ0
Fox has also been showing ads by AE911truth called "Building What?"

It seems to me the elite eastablishment is in serious conflict.Some do not want to expand the wars of imperialism or bring about a total economic collapse.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 8:17:27 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay,

I once watched a segment of Glenn Beck's show where Andrew Napolitano totally demolished the whole premise that Beck was putting forward. (unfortunately the subject escapes me at present). The thing was that Beck had emdeavoured to stack his audience with his supporters (obviously) and he put his views to Napolitano, who proceeded to blow them out of the water - it's the closest I've seen to Beck being speechless. And eventually Beck was given his marching orders from Fox - not that long after his "successful" rally with the Tea Party.....interesting.
Posted by Poirot, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 8:27:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thank you arjay for posting this subject.
And while my comment may appear sarcastic let me truly say it is not meant to be.
I honestly want to say I think you have been brain washed and take the trail most different to the one leading to truth.
I posted about ten links, from British, American, Canadian papers in articles.
Each showed a difference we have not seen in this country for 50 years.
Press not under orders, free to look under rugs, and even free to say Murdock, visited the Prime Minister via the back door.
A 30year old will have a different out look than a 60 year old on this subject.
I am 66 soon, and have lived this scandal about 5 times before.
Power wealth influence is just bait for the true wealthy.
They get very much more than they give.
Rupert Murdock walks in his fathers foot steps, power has always been the reason for press.
70%! think about it! of our Media, is controlled by this family.
About 30% no more,of us understand politics.
Of those who do not,those who read papers as the truth the whole truth and nothing but?
You my Friend sit blindly unaware on a very true hidden conspiracy.
Media has its hand on the throat of business trade defense information , all in the name of self interest power privilege and control.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 8:58:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Here's someone worse than Madoff. Read then forward this link to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed: http://texsquixtarblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/foxmurdoch-versus-amwaydevos.html
Posted by Tex, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 10:07:02 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jul/25/murdoch-interview-could-have-been-tougher-wsj
This link leads first to the British paper that broke the story, then to what now is Murdock's proudest possession.
It too shows a standard of reporting both depth and amount, we are unlikely to see in Australia.
No need to ask why fear, that it may be too early to say justice has got its eyes and heart working.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 11:59:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy