The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > I thought you were an independent mr windsor

I thought you were an independent mr windsor

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Dear sonofglion,

You said;

"That you four gems see Windsor as admirable exhibits your ignorance regarding democracy let alone the history of the man."

It invites the retort 'if those on the right fail to see any integrity in Tony Windsor then they can hardly be expected to recognize the lack of it in their own party'.

Thus Tony Abbott remains leader.

Of course that would be a cheap a shot, wouldn't it? 
Posted by csteele, Thursday, 21 July 2011 2:27:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No no Csteele, I am a social democrat so Abbott is no poster boy for me, if I am alive and he is in power and wanting, I would bag him relentlessly for not doing what he is paid to do, my reasoning is as simple as that. In regard to Windsor, he is being paid and not doing what the electorate is paying him to do, represent them rather than himself. If you do not see this I cannot help you in regard to the expectations from an electorate of their paid member, and what Windsor is doing is certainly contrary to what the KNOWN expectation of the electorate is. I told you why he is doing it, 20 years of hostility is a long incubation.
Posted by sonofgloin, Thursday, 21 July 2011 3:32:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
@ SOG:

I love the smell of sour groups in the arvo :)

You're the guy who loves democracy so much you advocate first past the post voting, don't you? Wouldn't have made much difference with Windsor, would it?

Don't worry, the tables will probably turn in a couple of years...
Posted by morganzola, Thursday, 21 July 2011 3:47:18 PM
Top marks Sonofgloin:

...Another factor the locals on this page refuse to acknowledge is Windsors ant-union secret side. What a hypocrite is Windsor; siding with a political party of a pro union bias. Alarm bells should ring loud.

...Windsors is not a stand reflecting philosophy at all. It is not a stand proving personal integrity as some believe, but more a position now of personal dis-intergration.
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 21 July 2011 3:48:33 PM
Morganzola>> I love the smell of sour groups in the arvo <<

I love that line...
Posted by sonofgloin, Thursday, 21 July 2011 3:50:28 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy