The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Budget Responce focused on Labor

Budget Responce focused on Labor

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Wayne is he a good finance minister, or someone not capable of delivering sound design and financial strength that’s covering the entire nation.

Maybe Wayne Swan is a smart man and complicated in thought, this progresses through to his current budget; a man driven to maintain a bar already set above him, feeding his push to over compensate in fear of failure if achievement is not meet overall.

Looking at our finance division repeating costs via overlapping of departmental workloads, such tactics used in crosschecking for correctness, I’d say confidence with what is already implemented and established must be of a low to opt for further additions rather than strengthening within.

Additions, additions, additions equals complications, with complications comes errors and costs, rather than streamlining within establish areas our current government increase those areas and beyond at extra cost.

Simplify our nation through process, rather than more divisions, additional organisations and complication throughout. Rollover sub-categories within categories, into departments where additional costs will remain minimal, they are structured to handle options of expansion in existing design.

Trust, is something governments need to maintain with the public, without trust you no longer are the government. The public need to trust that our money is spent wisely within regulations set out by the ‘Attorney General’ and without preference, predigest or because our ‘Finance Minister’ or ‘PM’ feels that being flexible on regulations is ok.

Link Below I have sifted out all areas by category and sub category that don’t align with good business practises or spending of federal funding.

My responses’ in the majority state if ‘not viable’ and why, or indicate duplication meaning allocated funds overlapping currently established departments or non-profit organisations.

http://bretthutton.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/wayne-swans-budget-boasting-returned/
Posted by BrettH, Thursday, 2 June 2011 9:20:55 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Brett, i'm confused. I thought Penny Wong was finance minister and Swan was the teasurer?
Posted by spindoc, Friday, 3 June 2011 8:53:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes in practise Wong is the Lower House - Finance Minister

Wayne Swan is the Treasurer in the Upper House but still a Finance Minister non he less...

I am of cause referring to Treasurer as the topic is about the Budget.
Posted by BrettH, Friday, 3 June 2011 11:39:57 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry, even more confused now. I thought Sen. Wong, as a Senator would be in the Senate or upper house? Swan on the other hand is and elected member of the house of reps. or lower house.

I said to my wife the other day " I think I'm right but I could be wrong, she said, yes you are right, you're wrong".

Just checking.
Posted by spindoc, Friday, 3 June 2011 2:50:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
‘Lower House’ - Senate - Red Seating

‘Upper House’ - House of Representatives - Green Seating

Senior Members reside in general in ‘Lower House’

Main parties’ mainstream seats and senior committees of government operate in ‘Upper House’.

Bills passed via House of Representatives, must then pass through ‘Lower House’ prior to Attorney General
Posted by BrettH, Saturday, 4 June 2011 10:16:40 PM
How House of Representatives’ program works –

Member puts forward question prior to sitting, to senior committee members for authorisation if mainstream party member.

If Independent just schedule their questions for sitting, no committee intervention, as right to stand and question either side on any subject.

Independent has freedom of speech rain over mainstream MPs, which are controlled.
Posted by BrettH, Saturday, 4 June 2011 10:30:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy