The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pat Condell. Is this person going over-board?

Pat Condell. Is this person going over-board?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
No Runner, like all readers of the 'stories' in the Bible, I took my own meaning from that sentence, just like you did.

Self-righteousness is a common failing of radical believers of all religions, unfortunately.

See you all on another thread.

Cheers,
Suze.
Posted by suzeonline, Sunday, 1 May 2011 11:15:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA3OzSCdCUk

Yes Sue, I think its time the truth be put to bed by our chain-rattlers:) Law now has lost all credibility/ prospective as well. well!....wont this century be fun, while the "Greenpeace" and all that stands for there equal animal rights, as well as you...... its since been proven, that the NEW HUMAN BABY....will inherit mans past bullsh!T..:) AND THATS NO laughing matter.

PEACE....and all that jazz.

Oh and just one more of many for the hypocrites.....and even an idiot, like some:),I can see the one-sided opinions about everything:)..as well as...surprise, surprise......even Mr King of what I don't know, will just love the fairness, that all can enjoy:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ana9w3uSNA&feature=related

Peace...........and what is human rights and what does it stand for?

LEA
Posted by Quantumleap, Monday, 2 May 2011 1:23:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'No Runner, like all readers of the 'stories' in the Bible, I took my own meaning from that sentence, just like you did.

Sorry Suzi you changed the clear intent of what Jesus said in order to suite your own dogma. That you can't accuse me of on this occasion. No wonder you often get things so wrong. Next thing you will be saying adultery is not adultery as you seem to put your own meaning on things.
Posted by runner, Monday, 2 May 2011 4:25:34 PM
StG your reading ability is just as bad as your ability to maintain any subtelty or reason:

Firstly, Harassment. Quoting myself.
"of course, my first course of action is to not-very-politely tell the hawker to show some respect and refrain from bothering me- after which if they refuse to respect my wishes to be left alone the harassment charge would then strongly apply."
This would require 'keep walking' to have no effect on the person doing it.
Now you make an interesting case of police response;
So, if a police officer was on standby, and saw me approach them while being pursued by a raving nutcase or a protester, and I told them that I told my pursuer to leave me alone already- that officer wouldn't be particularly reactive?

Now for your other analogy;
Me- comparing forms of harassment to having a mentally unsound religious fanatic bug me in the street
You- comparing demands that people not be allowed to do this to autocratic Nazi genocide policy.

Need I go on?
Posted by King Hazza, Monday, 2 May 2011 9:00:00 PM
Runner <"... you seem to put your own meaning on things."
Ditto.
Posted by suzeonline, Tuesday, 3 May 2011 9:15:42 AM
You- comparing demands that people not be allowed to do this to autocratic Nazi genocide policy....What rubbish! And harassment in the case of harassment, pulls a legal Zero. Is this what you are referring to?

Hitler did extended his rationalizations into a religious doctrine supported by his criticism of traditional Roman Catholicism. In particular, and closely related to Positive Christianity, he objected to Catholicism because it was not the religion of an exclusive race and its culture. Simultaneously, the Nazis integrated to Nazism the community elements of Lutheranism, from its organic pagan past. Hitlerian theology integrated militarism by proposing that his was a true, master-religion, because it would create mastery by avoiding comforting lies. About religions that preached love, tolerance, and equality “in contravention to the facts”, Hitler said they were false, slave religions, and that the man who recognized said “truths” was a “natural leader”, whilst deniers were “natural slaves”; hence, slaves, especially the intelligent, continually hindered their masters with false religions.[citation needed]

Have a good read, and find that Pat Condell is with-in his rights of law when dealing with False religions. And don't ever try to intimidate me, that a from of harassment:)

So, Not one of you can find a valid reason to why Pat should not proceed as the Constitution allows, and runner....your interpretations of the bible is exactly the point of what the vast majority is seeing, when it comes to truth.

Since I find his thoughts are just as equal as mine and billions of others, I suggest you start typing out billions of LAW-SUITS for just that reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYfDlIa-Z8&feature=related

The Question I asked in the first place again! Pat Condell. Is this person going over-board?

And not one of you said YES!

Peace:)
Posted by Quantumleap, Tuesday, 3 May 2011 10:04:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy