The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sack the useless bugger.

Sack the useless bugger.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All
Ludwig.....you said...."It will be a dark day indeed when we can’t describe people in this sort of simple straightforward, neutrally descriptive terminology........and that leads right back down the path of Ted Bullpit and Kingswood country. It just goes to show how white Australians are threatened by multiculturalism.......and the way it was back in the Good Old days.

Again...A joke is a joke.........and a racist slur is what it is....Racist.
I know Hasbeen meant well....and for sure no harm was directed with malicious intent.

This is why 19th thinking's hasbeen put aside for the 21 century.

These people.....and they are people...work very hard for you, and blame your government for the immigration policies if you don't like the situation. ( more boat people are coming ) so get used to it.

Oh and in reality.........you whites are the wogs too.......so don't forget that:)

Iam BLUE....and that's life:)

Merry Xmas.
Posted by Deep-Blue, Friday, 24 December 2010 2:20:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Everyone:

Thanks Belly, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to You and to Everyone on OLO!

One last word before I go - I don't believe that Hasbeen meant his statement in any derogatory or insulting way - I think he was merely describing the guy he saw outside his window. Sometimes, we do tend to go overboard on political correctness. I remember when I worked in the US and was told by my department head to deliver a message to a girl in the next office by the name of Gina. When I asked my boss what did Gina look like? All she told me was that Gina had a "beautiful smile." I walked into that office and saw a room full of
women with "beautiful smiles." Had my boss told me that Gina was the only black girl in the room, I wouldn't have had a problem finding her. But I suppose words, can have different connotations to different people. Although you've got to have a sense of humour ... The following is from a cartoon: A "swamp thing"
is sitting in a restaurant with his girlfriend. He tells her, "Well, actually, Doreen, I rather resent being called a "swamp thing." ...
I prefer the term "wetlands-challenged mutant."

Merry Christmas - and keep smiling!
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 24 December 2010 3:31:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I prefer the term "wetlands-challenged mutant." Oh and the scorpion raises its tail.........now..where is my banjo:) was that a fart? or just dust blowing from her......mmmmmm:) its no-wonder they set the hounds after them:) and last but not least....bite me:)

Now! Where was I?...Oh yes.....Sack the useless buggers and oh the irony.lol.

A little song for you dear..... http://tinyurl.com/2bgzfj6

BLUE:)
Posted by Deep-Blue, Friday, 24 December 2010 9:57:15 PM
<< Sometimes, we do tend to go overboard on political correctness. >>

Wow, don’t we ever, Lexi! The instance discussed in this thread is a classic example of overthetoppedness!.

----

Wonderful video, Blue.

----

Wishing all you OLOers a happy but not too silly silly season.
Posted by Ludwig, Friday, 24 December 2010 10:24:05 PM
Wonderful words Ludwig....Faxed...filed...and photo-copied:) and thank you for your kind words. Next year should be very interesting:)
Best wishes to all.

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Saturday, 25 December 2010 12:35:36 AM
<< Sometimes, we do tend to go overboard on political correctness. >>

Wow, don’t we ever, Lexi! The instance discussed in this thread is a classic example of overthetoppedness!. ...oh do you want a tissue? It would be fine if all of Australia was convict descent....that way all would get the joke:0...but being multicultural....political correctness has to be a standing rule. Now I don't want to here any-more bone creakiness from you fossils:) some might get it and some might not. The 123 of human kind is now a mixed Bach of all you can eat.....so chew quietly so not to up-set my dinner.

Deliverance...now that banjo player does look a lot like beavis:) well you know what they say......live in a town long enough...and you"ll always find your sister:)

Now as that movie ended, you cant help but see the bonding between the two:)

Oh....my cake and pudding has just arrived.

Maybe some things will never change:)

http://tinyurl.com/2fgdmg3

I guess this is the classical US rednecks.

Enjoy and have the best new-years-eve-ever.

I know I will:) now where's my beer? Oh there it is....

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Saturday, 25 December 2010 2:09:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All