The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Australian Book of Atheism

The Australian Book of Atheism

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. All
I just love it, when man can not see beyond his own developments:)

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Thursday, 30 December 2010 1:10:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So what I meant by that last post was....mankind no-longer needs little stories to justify his exsistance. The bible has served its purpose and now its all about the politics and the money it makes. See the unfortunate believer has been brain-washed into this enchanted security blanket by no fault of their own.......its the big-wigs of the church that are the child-molesting scum-bags that need to be hung up by their buster browns.

The extinction of religion will happen in its own time, and no-more will it shine thanks to evolution......In-fact....its plain and simple that Atheism brings proof that mankind is evolving just as Darwin has suggested.........and of those who still need an invisible friend.......one can only conclude that for them"...(religious people)....and they are not as advanced as they think they are.

Oh....aren't the poor people of this earth that are in need of something new:)

Please forgive them lord....for they not know what they do.........and I don't think you take that out of context;)

Now for some light entertainment.

There once was a priest, a minister, and a rabbi fishing in a boat together.

One day, the priest said, "I'm thirsty," and stepped out of the boat. He then walked on water and took a drink from a booth on the beach.

The next day, the minister said, "I'm thirsty," and stepped out of the boat. He then walked on water and also took a drink from a booth on the beach.

On the third day, the rabbi said, "I'm thirsty". But as soon as he stepped out of the boat, he drowned.

The minister looked at the priest and said, "Think we shoulda told him where the rocks were?"

BOOM,BOOM:)

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Thursday, 30 December 2010 10:49:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Now for some really funny jokes:)

An old preacher was dying. He sent a message for his doctor and his lawyer to come to his home. When they arrived, they were ushered up to his bedroom.

As they entered the room the preacher held out his hands and motioned for them to sit, one on each side of his bed. The preacher grasped their hands, sighed contentedly, smiled and stared at the ceiling.

For a time, no one said anything. Both the doctor and lawyer were touched and flattered that the preacher would ask them to be with him during his final moments. They were also puzzled; the preacher had never given them any indication that he particularly liked either of them.

They both remembered his many long, uncomfortable sermons about greed, covetousness and avaricious behavior that made them squirm in their seats.

Finally, the doctor said, "Preacher, why did you ask us to come?

The old preacher mustered up his strength, then said weakly, "Jesus died between two thieves.. and that's how I want to go."

BOOM,BOOM:)

BLUE:)
Posted by Deep-Blue, Thursday, 30 December 2010 10:58:25 PM
Two Christians have lived very good, and also very healthy lives. They die, and go to heaven.

As they are walking along, marvelling at the paradise around them, one turns to the other and says "Wow. I never knew heaven was going to be as good as this!"

"Yeah", says the other. "And just think, if we hadn't eaten all that oat bran we could have got here ten years sooner."

and last but not least...A drunk stumbles along a baptismal service on Sunday afternoon down by the river.
He proceeds to walk into the water and stand next to the preacher. The minister notices the old drunk and says, "Mister, are you ready to find Jesus?"

The drunk looks back and says, "Yes, preacher, I sure am."

The minister dunks the fellow under the water and pulls him right backup.

"Have you found Jesus?" the preacher asks.

"Nooo, I didn't!" said the drunk.

The preacher then dunks him under for quite a bit longer, brings him up, and says, "Now, brother, have you found Jesus?"

"Noooo, I have not, reverend."

The preacher, in disgust, holds the man under for at least 30 seconds this time, brings him out of the water, and says in a harsh tone, "My God, man, have you found Jesus yet?"

The old drunk wipes his eyes and says to the preacher, "Are you sure this is where he fell in?

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Thursday, 30 December 2010 10:59:06 PM
So, I keep hearing the voice of Dave Allen, who most clearly is still at large....

Rusty
Posted by Rusty Catheter, Thursday, 30 December 2010 11:07:25 PM
Dave Allen.
"His Holiness" Dave Allen, paid by the Vatican, the No; 2 Account, the Irish Comedian with nine and a half fingers. I have "His Holiness" on DVD. I had the pleasure of seeing him on stage in Melbourne - one man show, Dave sitting on that stool with his glass of "Holy Water". The show ran for about 3 hours and Jesus, did he take the Mickey out of the "Holy" Roman Catholic Church and the Book of Genesis. Then he finished up by saying: "Now you know why I'm Atheist, Good night, Good luck and may your God go with you".
I left the theatre so hoarse I couldn't speak.

He now sitteth at the right hand of the LORD attempting to convert Him to Atheism and telling Him what a terrible job He did with that bible of his, making it into the worst book of fiction ever written.
Posted by Eccles64, Friday, 31 December 2010 1:40:02 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy