The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Amanda and her new song.

Amanda and her new song.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Just a passing comment, I still remember Amanda on national television not being able to remember the Australian National anthem!(Geoffrey Robertson's Hypotheticals.) and then being so embarrassed left the show during a break. So we need more Australian songs? we should learn the ones we already have don't you think.
Posted by pmikkels, Monday, 5 February 2007 8:45:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I wish Senator Vanstone as much good fortune in her musical career as that which she meted out to the detainees seeking refuge in Australia, while she was in the ministry overseeing such matters !!
Posted by FU2, Monday, 5 February 2007 10:37:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A trivial comment.

It's good to see Senator Vanstone relegated to the back bench. She had the mindset of a left-winger when it came to immigration.

It is hoped that Minister Andrews will take a realistic attitude to immigration. He has already suggested that the quota of black African "refugees" should be limited, thanks to their appalling attitude to civilization in Austalia, and their complete unsuitablity to fit into Australian society.

Sneering at individual politicians and whether or not they can sing a stupid song is pathetic in view of the seriousness of the real threat to Australia posed by the introduction of totally unsuitable people into Australian society on the flimsy grounds that they are refugees.
Posted by Leigh, Monday, 5 February 2007 12:55:58 PM
Yes i agree a completly trivial comment, what is pathetic is that it has made the media at all, considering how many more serious issue that are available to report on.
Posted by pmikkels, Monday, 5 February 2007 1:31:32 PM
You people amaze me with your head up @rse view of all thing Rodential

Just go to http://www.amandaforpm.com to join the Stone Age, mushrooms

here is the warm up stuff

The sad news is Amanda has been sacked - but as in Life of Brian "Do not be downhearted Brothers" "and Sisters", " ... and Sisters". If you think back to the Rodent vs Peacock "bike-offs" in Days of Yore, The Rodent had more trips to back bench than most people have had hot breakfasts [or cold ones even, going forward]. So Brothers/Sisters the Kafkaesque aspect of this horific action is that this very site [amandaforpm.com], in suggesting Amanda's bling bling should bling her to be PM has seemingly backfired by putting too much doubt in Rodent's mind about an Amanda led Recovery from Howard's WMD [oy oy oy], going forward.

However, even in her darkest hour, this modern day Hatshepsut has written a song to cream on that stupid durge about a sheep in a pond [later called BigPond]. We present it here with the help of her own group Van Stone, which is similar story to Goff and the group The Whitlams, 'cept this group has more attitude - bit like Whitlams with bling bling. So yo all sing along
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Monday, 5 February 2007 8:27:51 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I want to see her sing it nude on YouTube.

Just kidding... :D

DD - can I have some of whatever it is that you're on?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 5 February 2007 8:38:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy