The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Angela Merkel says multiculturalism has utterly failed.

Angela Merkel says multiculturalism has utterly failed.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Quote:
Angela Merkel says multiculturalism has utterly failed.

So whats news ?
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 19 October 2010 11:01:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All this shows what a success multiculturalism has been. Because it's been so successful, it's really, really pissed off the the xenophobes, the racists, the intolerant and the bigoted. So all they can do is protest and whine, whine, whine about it. Their noise to logic factor is about 100 to 1. They are a MINORITY. An irrelevant minority, in a changing world.
Posted by Rudy, Tuesday, 19 October 2010 11:26:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rudy says it all really.

Foreign borne minorities must be supported, at all costs.

Locally born minorities, [although I don't agree that is the fact], can be denigrated & ignored.

No wonder some of us are against excessive rates of migration, & the Rudy's of this world.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 19 October 2010 12:00:41 PM
Perilously close to propoganda there P... "just enough" truth to make your left leaning spin seem credible.

ANALYSIS (further)

** "They were allowed to work there - in the menial jobs, of course - but were not expected to hang around."

BUT...THEY DID. and there is the key to Germany not 'doing much' for them.

Then this:

//These folk (there were other national groupings as well as Turks) tended to live in the same neighbourhood. Hardly surprising, since their presence was barely tolerated by the natives.//

Amazing stuff indeed.

The Ghettoization of Muslims/Turks in Germany has resulted in the most dark, evil and horrendous consequences for German/white minorities in those areas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvpnDFIo9xA&has_verified=1

Slap those young punks in Auschwitz for a few months.. might remind them of how it CAN be for minorities if the majority desire it so.

How you can even THINK of rationalizing this disgusting brutality and attitude...is beyond me.. but that you imply that it's Germany's fault is simply mind boggling.

Toward the end of the video it hints that the Turks don't see a future for them..hence the "My future is burglaries and robberies every day" comment but I refer you back to....** above.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Tuesday, 19 October 2010 2:02:21 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I just love it when you go off on a rant about a topic of which you know nothing, Boaz.

Less than nothing, in this case.

I have worked in Berlin. Coincidentally, I also lived for a while in the very suburb that was the subject of your carefully selected YouTube video. It was no different to living in any area predominantly populated by the underprivileged. Slummy.

But everyone in the media knows that is the easiest thing in the world to get a bunch of hormone-filled, adolescent lads - of any nationality - to play hard-man in front of a camera. Have a word with someone from ACA or Today Tonight, if you don't believe me.

>>The Ghettoization of Muslims/Turks in Germany has resulted in the most dark, evil and horrendous consequences for German/white minorities in those areas.<<

Oh dear. Such drama. And so wrong.

Boaz, do some research yourself on the history of Gastarbeiter. Then you might be able to discuss cause and effect in a somewhat less hysterical manner.

>>How you can even THINK of rationalizing this disgusting brutality and attitude...is beyond me.. but that you imply that it's Germany's fault is simply mind boggling.<<

Nowhere do I "rationalize" brutality, Boaz. Don't be such a girl. In any event, you entirely missed the point that I was making.

Once again, the fact is that Chancellor Merkel's definition of the "Multikulti" that has failed, is vastly different from the "multi-culti" that you rave against. You complain that our government bends over backwards for immigrants, to help them preserve their own cultures. Merkel is simply pointing out that they have done nothing at all in this area.

Now she is working with the government of the "original owners" of these people, to help them become integrated into German society. Instead of doing as you suggested, which is to "slap those young punks in Auschwitz for a few months"

I've also been to Auschwitz, by the way.

Have you?

Actually, I know you haven't. No-one who has done so would ever, even frivolously, suggest such a thing.
Posted by Pericles, Tuesday, 19 October 2010 4:46:15 PM
Al is informed by what he reads on the religious right wing websites from America.
Posted by Rudy, Tuesday, 19 October 2010 5:07:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy