The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Anger against Rob Oakeshott in his electorate

Anger against Rob Oakeshott in his electorate

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
I vote Jockey for OLO poet laureate. LOL

Very nice.
Posted by mikk, Friday, 24 September 2010 5:38:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"You are obviously talking to different people. I know several that voted for Rob Oakeshott and Tony Windsor who would not have if they knew which party they would back."

Simple SM, you are either a liar or you only talk to national party members. Your posts are irrational, subjective and demonstrate the same narcissistic traits that Tony Abbott does. You are intentionally misleading or attempting to mislead people.
Try viewing what is really happening, liberal lost the negotiations with the independents because they were negative and agressive. They are now in opposition with no where to go but out. Their attitude since loosing the election has been reprehensible and after your relentless campagne before the election i would have hoped you would have had enough humility to let it go.
Get some objectivity or don't, but respect is something you will struggle to get if you persist with this pointless crusade.
Posted by nairbe, Friday, 24 September 2010 7:01:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.smh.com.au/national/all-bets-are-off-says-pm-20100917-15gbl.html

Nairbe,

You obviously forgot Julia Gillard's "KEY government promises made before the election no longer necessarily apply" as she announces her intention to break every election promise.

The people I spoke to were those I met at a schools sports meeting, most of whom had voted for the independents, and were annoyed with his choice. Given that prior to their choice, their electorates favoured a liberal government over a Labor government by nearly 2 to 1, I have a sound reason to believe what I do. Have you more than a few friends to base your opinions on?

If my posts are so irrational and subjective, they why is my guesstimates of what is going to happen so accurate? Your postings have been wildly biased and purely subjective.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 25 September 2010 6:29:00 AM
Graham Y, you've GOT to be kidding surely. You deleted my poem because of "toilet" language? It was a good natured and funny dig at the Liberals, Wilson Tuckey and Tony Abbott's reneging on his agreement with Rob Oakeshott. Methinks poor old Graham must belong in the mid Victorian era. Learn to laugh Graham, even if it is against your beloved conservative parties.

Amazing!

Hey Graham - - Bronnie Bishop for PM (well at least that's better than Wilson Tuckey for PM; I think!)

Oh dear what have I just done? Graham will probably delete this for willful abuse against Bronnie and Willie.
Posted by Jockey, Saturday, 25 September 2010 11:35:58 AM
I've just come across something
called the "fickle-finger-of fate," award
which was part of the American comedy show
called "Laugh-In," in the 1960s.

The award was given as a way of saluting dubious
achievements by the government or famous people.

It was a statue of a hand with a single finger
pointing.

Perhaps we should have something similar on this
Forum - to salute dubious achievments?
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 25 September 2010 12:14:22 PM
Jockey,

I realise that on your normal medium of communication (toilet doors) that language is less restrictive.

Perhaps you could read the rules and upgrade your posts beyond a year 4 Nah Nah Nah Nah level.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 25 September 2010 12:22:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy