The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Please do not burn those books

Please do not burn those books

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Dear Houellie,

This may come as a surprise, but most
women don't see themselves as martyrs.

However, let's not derail this thread for Belly.

Do you have anything more to contribute to this
thread, apart from stirring, and saying you
like the last bit of my original post?

What do you think about the burning of books?

Do tell.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 9 September 2010 12:08:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

I refuse to answer your queries until you address me with witty put-downs or at the very least some verbal abuse. Those are my terms.
Posted by Houellebecq, Thursday, 9 September 2010 12:38:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well this just proves it.

Christian fundamentalists are as creepy as Muslim fundamentalists which are as creepy as Jewish fundamentalists which are as bad as all other fundamentalists.

Engaging in an exercise such as this you are aware that this will endanger lives, and achieve nothing is pathetic. The "Reverend" lunatic only has a congregation of 30 for heavens sake.

These are the same type of people that picket funerals because the deceased was gay.

If he goes through with this Koran burning, I pray to whatever god there is that the nutty "Reverend"catches on fire himself and that one of his followers films it and uploads it onto Youtube!
Posted by Angry Oak, Thursday, 9 September 2010 1:12:44 PM
IF it's a crime and they do it then arrest them for it. Otherwise, we're doing nothing but giving these retarded people a podium.
Posted by StG, Thursday, 9 September 2010 1:43:11 PM
To burn the Quran does seem to be a silly thing to do.
It is silly because it is pointless.
The controversy would not arise if the Moslems were not unstable
mentally. Anyone that over reacts would have a word in psychiatry that
could be used to describe them.

If the moslems burnt bibles I do not think the reaction would be more
than;
"That is a silly thing to do, because after all it is just pages of
a book that is burning, the story is still intact !".

They way they carry on demonstrates an immaturity perhaps related to
their custom of cousin marriages. It supports the findings of the
NSW Health Dept enquiry into Auburn maternity hospital.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 9 September 2010 2:37:17 PM
Go to YouTube and search "Bible Burning". Interesting outcome, and not one mention on the news. I wonder why?. *cough*
Posted by StG, Thursday, 9 September 2010 2:48:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All