The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Flying her true colours

Flying her true colours

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Shadow Minister Hasbeen I wish to thank you both.
We surely all of us owe you a vote of thanks.
In election posts from the very start of this year you both have provided a view of life insides Abbott's circus tent.
Grins, the belly laughs, you have been fun.
Now not quite fair or even close to balanced but fun.
As we limp closer to a result your posts become more unhinged and I have little doubt what ever the outcome you both will continue to provide fun.
May I once more take a stab at who you are.
I like a bet and lean on form as a guide.
Hasbeen are you channeling the flying peanut?
Shadow its clear,sorry I got a bit rude, you are Julie Bishop, or is it Bronwyn?
Her true colors! out standing, if Abbott gets those three his meeting with Brown will see you two brand him red or is it green?
Colorful stuff.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 3 September 2010 6:02:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CJ

The termed was coined by Howard, and used prolifically by Rudd.

Belly,

You are becoming incoherent again. Either you are typing too fast, or you neglected your medication.

We shall see next week who is in charge. I note that Bob Katter also asked for the mining tax to be dropped.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 3 September 2010 10:31:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks again SM I thought I had seen the last grin out of this thread got a ROF one out of you.
Saw it yesterday but waited to say good one mate.
Now you know, you do don't you? like turning over rocks on an old building site some things say a great deal more than on the surface.
That post of yours gives me great joy, it shows you understand I am more right than wrong in describing your post.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 4 September 2010 5:55:38 AM
Belly,

Small things amuse small minds.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 4 September 2010 8:12:05 AM
There has surely got to be a timeline for making a govt; Bob Katter has surely got a screw loose. You have got 3 indapendants in colusion to decide who they are going to go with. The Tasmanian and the green bloke shows real indepandants.
Posted by 579, Saturday, 4 September 2010 8:32:30 AM
It would be very hard to move forward without a sole.
Posted by pelican, Sunday, 5 September 2010 11:44:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy