The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > consider this when you cast your vote

consider this when you cast your vote

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
fOXY>>You lost me with your use of the insulting
"Krudd."

I am assuming you are refering to the word 'Krudd'

Well please explain to me why on earth you have not made mention of the word 'Mr Rabbit', or, do I detect a little 'sour grapes' from a loyal supporter of the most wastefull governments in recent history.

Win loose or draw, Tony Abbot and the coalition have made huge inrodes into the huge majority that labor enjoyed, thanks largely to the fact that labor have displayed gross incompitence in almost everything they did.

Just remember, Tony Abott and the coalition can not possibly win this election, rather, they can only hope that labor looses it.

Now don't you think that's a real shame, considering the money has gone and the debt is left for perhaps the coalition to repay. Did I say 'again'!
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 20 August 2010 6:04:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lets look on the bright side; a sausage sizzle and cup of coffee LOL
Posted by we are unique, Friday, 20 August 2010 10:11:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I cant understand what you are all going on about.
The whole lot of them are lower than the lowest forms of life.
Why should we even take part in the election anyhow and approve of the policies they create as statutes that only applies to the CITIZENS in the mobocracy that elect them, the electors.

Why does Juila Gillard's name appear on the ballot paper as "GILLARD Julia" when that is not her full legal name, do you all approve of the fiction entity legally re-presenting you in the Board meetings for the Corporation registered as a legal PERSON of the United States.

Registration number 0000805157 COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA and right up there with other registered US Corporations like the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=Commonwealth+of+Australia&match=contains&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Companies&action=getcompany

This country has never had a sovereign government created under the Constitution as we have always been ruled by a governing Corporation just like all the States of this country. You will find all of them on the site above when you do the search.

jj
Posted by James J, Friday, 20 August 2010 11:39:06 PM
JJ, I wish we were governed by a corporation, at least then they directors of that coproration would be financially and criminally liable for the carniage they create and cause.

I will bet my bottom dollar there will be an inquest into each of the four deaths resulting from the governments insulation debarcle, however, the only persons facing possible prosecution will be the managers/directors of the companies, not the government ministers and advisors. At worst, they may get a smack on the wrist and loose thier jobs.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 21 August 2010 5:50:49 AM
I can't see that either party - over the last 40 years, and particularly the last 20 years, have done anything right for the economy of Australia and particularly our workers, OH sure we have managed to see a gang of millionaires pop up, we have the CEO of ANZ, who I understand has a salary of $42,000,000, of CBA salary $25,000,000, Telstra $12,000,000 and quite a few more such as our mining magnates on $4,000,000 or so, and what happens when the open cut mines give out, all our manufacturing industries are gone - How many are left now? and all we are left with is great gaping holes in the ground, and not much else, the underground miners that I boarded with in the '40's, came back after work, black as the proverbial ace of spades, I don't doubt theythey died early from lung decease - OH I forgot, we will still have gangs of useless greedy members of political parties who will still want more increases in salary and more perks etc. Even with - at this time, there are 4 families a week in every city, being kicked out of their homes because they cannot pay the morgage and an esculating number of both petty and violent crimes both for money and pure violence because they see no hope for themselves and their families. So cop that.
Posted by merv09, Saturday, 21 August 2010 5:52:30 AM
By the way, just remember , or if you don't already know, to join a politicial party, you have to sign a pledge "I promise to agree to accept the decisions of the majority of the party". People who have pride in their integrity and are intelligent, will not sign that pledge, so what you get in these politicial parties, is what is less than that, and this really shows up with these decisions where integrity and intelligence are paramount. I make this remark after what I have heard from people who have proved that they are indeed intelligent, not just by my own beliefs, although I believe I am right, and the evidence seems to prove it.
Posted by merv09, Saturday, 21 August 2010 6:05:49 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy