The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > consider this when you cast your vote

consider this when you cast your vote

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Now few would argue that the present coalition is much weaker than when they held office back in the early 2000's.

Also, Krudds government had an historic victory over the howard/costelo government and the howard government was stronger than the present coalition.

Since that election, julia gillard has replaced krudd as Pm and, in her own words, delivered the people of Australia with a 'stronger government'.

All agree so far?

So, how can it be that the gillard goverment, remembering that they are stronger than the government that defeated howard/costelo, are struggling to defeat a depleted coalition.

Good luck to the labor puppets explaining this one!

Bad luck for the australian public as we race to the bottom.
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 18 August 2010 9:40:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just remember who you are voting for if you vote liberal.
The return of the Howard government without Howard.
Posted by mikk, Friday, 20 August 2010 11:23:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear rehctub,

You lost me with your use of the insulting
"Krudd."

When you try to demean others - it's not a
good start by starting an opening post
in this way if you want to be taken seriously.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 20 August 2010 12:40:22 PM
Just adding this as others might find it helpful...

https://www.belowtheline.org.au/nsw/

It's not a new political party or a synonym for below the belt, but a tool to work out your preferences for the 84 brave souls putting themselves out there for some electoral funding this weekend.
Posted by Houellebecq, Friday, 20 August 2010 12:53:20 PM
Just remember who you are voting for if you vote Labor.
The return of the Rudd government, without Rudd.

Hang on...

In the end, I am so glad of election campaigns. You see, it's fitting to humiliate our politicians once every few years to a gruelling marathon running around in shopping malls, kissing babies, wearing hard hats and generally saying things they don't believe over and over again; basically, being humiliated.

It's some small consolation, that to be the most powerful in the land, you have to grovel at the feet of the pikeys, and pretend you like them, or even that you are like them. To do cartwheels to get our attention and to plead and beg for our approval as Jooolia in particular is currently doing today, and go without sleep as Tony is doing.
Posted by Houellebecq, Friday, 20 August 2010 1:02:45 PM
Rechtub it will not surprise you but I found that post insulting and uninformed.
It degrades you mate, Labor puppets?
Can you not understand about half this country will be disappointed on Sunday morning?
That the ALP is the under dog?
Do you believe the half what ever one ,who doesn't win become second class Aussies?
LABOR PUPPETS? bloke rather you understand ALP voters think no less or more before voting, how can you not see the rudeness of your words.
I see, tell me I am wrong, deep devisions being planted from this election in our country's fabric.
Thoughts like yours devaluing others rights to vote as they wish remind me more of country's that do not have free elections.
You remind me why I must never ever let my vote support those who think as you do.
ALP Tomorrow but if not? I will not preach hate.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 20 August 2010 5:58:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy