The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Time to close down the CSA

Time to close down the CSA

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. All
I just thought I'd add one more thing. I now invite, and give permission, to the owner of this website Mr Young, to look up my ISP address and trace the origins. Ya'll will find I live in **CENTRAL AUSTRALIA** in one of the most isolated places on the planet.

But then, I guess our poor little antiseptic would claim he has knowledge that I commute daily by jet to my CSA job in a major city (I think he mentioned Brisbane in one of his posts). Ha ha ha!
Posted by benq, Saturday, 5 June 2010 7:20:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A message to Mr Young, the owner of this site:I just thought of something else again, this time it's a bit more important and serious.

Antiseptic has seemingly named a CSA employee "Judith" and "JW", from the Brisbane CSA he claims. He says she is me and implies this person is here to go after him.

Does antiseptic's claim have legal repercussions for this site? I don't know whether it's important enough, to report the relevant posts by antiseptic - - - - but I thought I'd mention it here first, just to bring it to your initial attention.

I'm no legal man, and I assume no laws have been broken, but like I said I'm letting you know of the claims just to be sure.
Posted by benq, Saturday, 5 June 2010 7:32:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
benq: I know; it's a scream.

I agree though with anyone who claims that any bureaucracy is maddening, but more because of the impersonal nature of their dealings rather than because they single people out.

All of us at some time experience the same - stupid recorded messages; press 1 for this, 2 for that and 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 for other things - followed by the hash key, and then one rarely gets any useful exchange.

All of this stirring each other up with silly information (like the suicide figures) just contributes to manufactured rage that doesn't help anyone or their cause.

Antiseptic: I hope you get some resolution or peace in some way. I wish you could just move on - talk to someone not involved in this thing you've got going with the agency and get some other things going in your life that can make you happy
Posted by Pynchme, Saturday, 5 June 2010 10:41:22 PM
Antiseptic, have you told all those rabid 'feminazis' down at your local CSA that you write on OLO and that your online name is Antiseptic?

No?

Well how on earth can you think Benq 'knows' your situation and is out to get you here online?
Posted by suzeonline, Saturday, 5 June 2010 10:53:16 PM
Suzeonline, that's an excellent point. I'm surprised I didn't think of that, it's so obvious.

If a CSA person named Judith is coming here under an assumed screen name in order to get at antiseptic, how did the CSA person know that antiseptic was here, and who he was (as he doesn't use his real life name here)?
Posted by benq, Saturday, 5 June 2010 11:45:56 PM
benz sez,

"Ya'll will find I live in **CENTRAL AUSTRALIA** in one of the most isolated places on the planet."

--

And what a fine gesture my little gidget that from out there, way beyond the Black Stump, that you forsake the care of your Woolies and pigs to focus your mind on the BIG issues.

ie you elevate your mind above such minor atrocities as 40 million dead in Africa from the umurikan AIDS Army, and concentrate on a poor govt agency with poor press [but heaps of taxpayer dollars to IMPROVE the press].

I bet Mr Reithmuller even bought you a satellite dish benz
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Sunday, 6 June 2010 8:22:00 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. All