The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Invitation to Teat?

Invitation to Teat?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Dear Yabby,

Silly me, and I thought that
size didn't matter to most men,
as far as appendages went. That
it was how they were used that
counted, plus of course - quality
of the product!

You live and learn!
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 23 May 2010 7:38:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ah Foxy, in evolutionary terms, I guess it matters on which appendage
and why it was selected for!

The way I understand it, gorillas have 2" penises and small testicles,
for of course they secure their harem of 6 or so females by brute
strength. Those silverback males are not to be argued with !

Chimps have larger testicles and penises, for when females are on
heat, its free game, whoever scores, so large testicles would have
an evolutionary advantage.

With humans, I'm not sure how much difference it makes. Plenty
of white women have fantasies about some large black guy!

There is in fact a cute true story about that. Pansy Wright was
a famous Australian medical scientist, who sometimes lectured medical
students back in the 40-50-60s etc. He had a great sense of
humour and could be quite umm blunt. Back in those days, people
were more conservative then now.

Anyhow, one day Pansy Wright turned up in the lecture room with
a specimen jar containing a penis. He pointed out that blacks on
average have larger ones then whites, etc. One female student
got up and was leaving the lecture, (seems like she thought that
the subject was not appropriate). Pansy piped up "No need to
rush, the boat for Africa does not leave for another week".

Hehe .
Posted by Yabby, Sunday, 23 May 2010 8:41:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Men are men and girls are girls. game over. but to treat your thread, the sun comes up for both. I think back to work for all and lol.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Sunday, 23 May 2010 8:50:08 PM
Foxy,
This thread is very interesting. All the benefits of looking at boobs, I never would have guessed. My wife could not dispute what a female gerontologist has to say, could she? And there are thousands of breasts, of all sizes, just a click or two away, so I am told. If I don't feel like doing my walkies, I should ask her to remove her top and I still get the aerobic benefits. Or maybe a thick ear.

I still want to know about the era of the bare breasted French ladies though. From my family history reading, I found at English village fairs they held fights between females stripped to the waist, which would have been entertaining. Each held a coin in each hand , to discourage hair pulling. Bull baiting was another entertainment.

My question was not clear about lactating and non-lactating breasts. In humans, females develope breasts before getting pregnant which is not so in other mamuals. Why is this so? Breasts of human females remain quite large whether lactating or not, compared to other animals.

Another CRITICAL question. In most animals milk flows from the nipple in one stream, yet in humans the milk is expressed from a number of tiny openings in the nipple. I wonder why this is so? There has to be a reason for this strange difference.
Posted by Banjo, Sunday, 23 May 2010 9:02:01 PM
Proxy,
Don't know if your question has been answered yet or not. Maybe I will try to sumarise later.

There is a song about breasts called 'Show them to me' by Rodney Carington on youtube. I won't put the link up as someone might get offended if a kid accidently clicks it.

By the way, around the base of the nipple there are quite a few little lumps. They are brail that reads 'suck here'.
Posted by Banjo, Sunday, 23 May 2010 10:57:07 PM
Your
world is USA. And we see it. Good luck.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Sunday, 23 May 2010 11:01:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy