The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
C'mon Arjay. Start getting real.

>>F. What do you think Pericles?<<

I think you are trying to backtrack on your "bet", that's what I think.

There's no shame in that. But you have to be straight with us, and do it properly.

>>So place your bets.I spoke to the aeronautical engineer John Bursill recently and he still is offering $100,000.00 for anyone who can disprove the science.Why are there no takers?<<

For one, your credibility is so low, that I even doubt that John Bursill knows who you are, let alone entrusts you with the allocation of large chunks of his money. His "bet" doesn't seem to exist anywhere except in your posts, either.

And while I am about it, there's no need for the ".00" at the end of $100,000

When you get to count that lot, you don't fret too much about the cents.

Oh, and you need to specifically backtrack on this one too.

>>I'm offering $20,000 even bet and John (an aeronautical engineer) is offering $100,000 even bet.We will take offers to match your budget.<<

All that you need to say is along the lines of "I hereby withdraw my previous attempts to inject spurious credibility into the discussion by offering pretend bets. Just put it down to my innate braggadocio, and we'll leave it at that".

It's OK, we won't think any the less of you for the confession. In fact, I for one would be impressed. After all, it takes courage.

Go on.

You can do it.
Posted by Pericles, Tuesday, 25 May 2010 1:26:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay now you question Bali?
You need desperately to get a hand hold on reality.
On form,you are just not making sense.
You want us to believe America conspired with those terrorists willing to die,to kill all on board 2 planes.
And those in the buildings, to? what arjay?
Sorry but you stump around facts to tell tall storys that only you can conceive of.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 26 May 2010 12:11:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Conspiracy theories are only that until they are proven (the use of the term 'theory' might be a misnomer - maybe a hypothesis is better).

Malcolm Fraser and others have said that UK and US would have known that Iraq did not possess WMDs and MF stated on Q&A the other night that Australia should have known. This supports whistleblower Andrew Wilkie's account.

Some conspiracy theories or observations certainly have more validity than others.
Posted by pelican, Wednesday, 26 May 2010 11:33:45 AM
Belly,I'm just repeating what some have said about Bali.The Evidence is just circumstancial,so there is no point in arguing hypotheticals.

911 is different.We have hard scientific evidence,backed up by witnesses,money trails,share market fore knowledege,behavioural anomolies from people like George Bush,Larry Silverstein.On the eve of 911 $ 2.4 trillion goes missing from the Military budget,reported by Donald Rumsfeld.The list is endless.Just do a bit research yourself.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 26 May 2010 6:01:33 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay I know we are not told every thing governments do.
Even if Julie Bishop thinks we should be.
But the conspiracy, I have no doubt, is casting doubt on who was behind Bali and 9/11.
I have no doubt, none, that governments kill inventions like the electric car, because it threatens wealth and power in the oil industry, but will not swallow America murdering it own like that.
Conspiracy's exist, in every day life but not on this scale.
A rat bag newspaper placed in my letter box by a workmate who was further right that right to annoy me, had an Australian flag on the front and was so full of junk it made me laugh.
He believed every word one story I remember had hand draw space ships and a plan of the black side of Mars.
A story said Hitler and his Nazis lived there still conspiracy's like that? just have to grin bloke.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 26 May 2010 6:32:01 PM
Pericles,Define the points or parameters you wish to debunk.We are not going to get caught up in a game of semantics.The points of contention must first of be clearly delineated.It is clear and simple .Go to http://ae911truth.org/ and choose 6 salient points of contention.Nothing could be more simple.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 26 May 2010 8:19:02 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy