The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
PYNCHME..

hilarious..I looked it up :)

If you want something more tangable and verifiable.. why not join "Maurice Strong thread.. if you like that kind of thing, a few facts should be of interest.

cheers.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Sunday, 23 May 2010 9:54:49 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks Al. Yes it's a scream.

I had a quick look at the thread and might drop by. However at the moment I am just zooming about procrastinating instead of getting on with some work I need to get done. When I have more time I'll be able to focus on the some of the conspiracy fun.

For anyone with some time to spare:
Guess who some conspiracy theorists blame for the Tasmanian tragedy (the Port Arthur shootings.
Posted by Pynchme, Sunday, 23 May 2010 12:28:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanx Pynch .. if you do come..I promise great reward..

but like you, I also need to do a bit of work now... all the best.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Sunday, 23 May 2010 2:14:17 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David f I'm afraid that 911 is no longer in the realm of conspiracy theory.It is conspiracy fact.If you can disprove the facts on http://www.ae911truth.org/ then I'll pay you many thousands of dollars.Some will offer much more.So place your bets.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 23 May 2010 5:53:50 PM
Dear Arjay,

Because of previous things you have posted I have no reason to think you have any facts although you may think what you have are facts. Pericles has already examined your 'facts' and found them wanting. The JWs who come to my door also have a 'truth' for me. You simply have no credibility as far as I am concerned.
Posted by david f, Sunday, 23 May 2010 8:33:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Let's look at WTC 7 which took 6 yrs to release a seriously flawed report( No plane impacted WTC 7).NIST even admits its own investigation cannot explain these events.WTC 7 ,186 m tall ,it came down in 6.5 sec.Prof David Chandler has the physics to prove that for 2.5 sec it was in absolute freefall,meaning the structure provided absolutely no resistance to gravity.

To bring a building down in it's own footprint in this fashion,it takes co-ordinated energy of extreme precision.

How did all the component parts of this building decide simultaneously,to self destruct without intelligent intervention ?

How much do you want to bet david f?
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 23 May 2010 8:55:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy