The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Politicians' false statements

Politicians' false statements

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Uog! You really believe all in what you say? I have know doubt in that my friend. But it is 19th thinking, and new thought that is on its way.

If only I could help myself.

"Politicians' false statements." Well, if you can do a better job, I,d love to here it.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Monday, 3 May 2010 3:48:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
HARD TO KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY TTM..
ITS NOT OFTEN A POSTERS POSTS FIT INTO ONE POST
» 3/05/2010 4:13:23 PM Isnt change such are a hard thing..............NOT. TTM.....
» 3/05/2010 4:01:07 PM Pelican and others. You have the floor. TTM......
» 3/05/2010 3:48:42 PM Uog! You really believe all in what you say? I have know doubt in that my friend. But it i.....
» 3/05/2010 3:23:54 PM TTM says, you go woman! show up them boys and make them men. like there not men already. H.....
» 2/05/2010 1:43:32 AM Runner, humans are funny........... well............Human. and the two sides are working a.....
» 2/05/2010 12:14:44 AM If the main IQ ( science )..is not online, how can the main (political... bodies make ther.....
» 1/05/2010 9:19:48 PM Multiculturalism is a handshake not a division and its about time people like you woke up .....
» 1/05/2010 8:59:41 PM INMHO..............Australia is the great, is the best, and we will become The one's that .....
» 1/05/2010 2:41:51 PM On your first post you did mention tobacco. And I did say sorry for by-passing your post. .....
» 1/05/2010 12:43:50 PM Ho yes! that word corruption. Once said in right direction, the sounds of silence creeps o.....
» 1/05/2010 12:17:35 PM Hasbeen. You say the poor old pensioner just wants to sit back and have a beer and a smoke.....
» 30/04/2010 3:16:46 PM Continued. "I would be livid if tax money went to bulk up the profits of what is onl.....
» 30/04/2010 2:51:39 PM Hasbeen and others. See the problem with introducing a product of addiction or any product.....
» 30/04/2010 3:25:34 AM "What rubbish. My post was about the media." OK. That,s your opinion, and ABC o.....
» 30/04/2010 1:38:46 AM What a load of yesterday nonsense. The reason for the $2 increase is for people to stop ki.....

15 comments in total: 3 article comments, 12 general comments

so please be more clear
think then move.
Posted by one under god, Monday, 3 May 2010 8:27:18 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
These are my interpretations from your own book! Your god did teach us all with?

TTM.
Posted by think than move, Monday, 3 May 2010 10:57:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
i doudt you ever read the book

anyhow im paST debaiting about little things..your posts reveal..your bias/purpose/reason...you comment plenty on smokers tax...ewant to know why the new tax..to bauil out the world bank's bailout of the eu

p/e/w..it all stinks

i think we are all mature enough to get simple truths
lets face the SS/pin
cut through the ccc-rap

inflation comes about when the fed reserve banks..issue too much credit..[inflate the money supply]..

and the truth about grease/up greece..is that goldmansax got derivitives..onsold them..thus the same mob..doing the same scam

..and this fraud now is compounded by the BAIL/out..[of the bankers/..phase two..60 billion de-fault will become 120 billion default..

but this time its the germains/tax payers...
and greecian tax payers..
on the hook..to bail out banker excess yet again

krudd..must know...he needs us on the hook too[we are giving the world bank the funds..funds we can never get back..so were on the hook as well..well done un/bankers/goldman sax/world bank...goldman sax...and the pub-lick ser-vice..lawyers and aCCOUNTANTS...WE UNDER WRITE THE UNDERWRITERS YET AGAIN

we lost most of our supper last time..employers didnt pay for it..[the reduced wage increase we forfeited did...just like this time...same same...same old criminals stealing from the same ol mugs]...us and them others of us..[the sheeple...who swallow..SSpin]

let them eat cccc-rap...its all smoke and mirrors...sspin..the ursurors allways win
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 6 May 2010 3:43:15 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner..what can we do...declare odious debt...their acts are treasonous..criminal..and beyond the autherisation of the constitution..and common decency

another topic asked what to do about it...

well state mines..its own minerals...[get the 60 billion..FOR ITS PEOPLE/direct.....funnily THAT 60 BILLION..IS the same ammount as the current ODIOUS DEBT..[for qld]

instead of the public servants/and two party machine men..ie the elites mates..getting the lucre..the people do...

its as easy as that..nationalise the resources...[even the forrests gifted away under the colluded deal]..to the x party machine men..enough of their odious debt's..

the tax payers have become beasts of burdon..[unrepresented swill]..we saw overtnight the smokers burdend with a new 6 billion tax burden...

then the next day the reactions of the elites...avoiding a 9 billion tax...to give an egsample..smokers get abuse/insult..and the mining elete get..[in just one recent egsample...60 billion of resources..for 800 million in royalties..to the qld govt

a nice lurk if your suing the premier..thats the game...and the input?..the organiser organised a twenty billion loan..then sits back and reaps in the pennies/gold/silver coal[or in this/quoted case..the gas]

govt of course provides the ports/rail/infastructure..normally..though in this case it apears some money will be given to build a new railway...either way...the state bears the burden..

that is to say the mugs/../the mug smokers..earn as you go wage earners...who when they finally get ahhead...get inflation..that chews away their nest egg..

its a lovely game they play with the peoples assets..that builds their fiefdoms..then as usual..let the serfs pay...

and their generouse supper for treason most vile
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 6 May 2010 12:47:50 PM
Runner/OUG. If the world is to be as one, why is religion such a pest? Is the sand box not big enough? The god( of your choice.......... does say, all is welcome. Or do you have a different view?

Me the N.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Monday, 10 May 2010 1:17:02 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy