The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Goldman Sachs fraud as explained by Jon Stewart

The Goldman Sachs fraud as explained by Jon Stewart

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Gullible? Never Steven.It is all connected.Goldman Sachs has direct connections to the Federal Reserve.The Israeli lobby under the auspices of AIPAC virtually control Congress.Congress has voted 400-11 to instigate severe sanctions against Iran thus increasing the tensions in the Middle East.Iran is a threat to no one.Israel wants to go to war in a bid to escape their shenanigans.

Study the reality then you will know.The real criminals will probably never be caught,but like both the World Wars they are setting themselves up for profit at the behest of human misery.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 24 April 2010 8:27:39 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So now we have the Zionist conspiracy as well as the US government, Federal Reserve and Wall Street working in cahoots to start world war three?

Won't the Freemasons be annoyed that you're leaving them out?
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Saturday, 24 April 2010 10:11:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I apologise to Steven for my digression.I will say no more after this post.

Just recently Dr Alan Zabrovsky the former director of the USA Army War College,accused Israel of engineering 911;stating that many within the Military now know and they are not happy.Sabrovsky has a Jewish mother and the feeling of some within the military and himself is that they want to go to war with Israel.Now Israel has 200 nukes.Admiral Mullen Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is desperately trying to stop a conflict.He does not see Iran as a threat.

This is why I'm conerned.Listen to this audio http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/03/19/22329/ and then you will realise the gravity of the situation.I do not think that this is a fake.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 25 April 2010 7:33:56 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I always get a great deal of enjoyment from your posts, Arjay.

This one was no exception.

You wrote:

>>Sabrovsky has a Jewish mother and the feeling of some within the military and himself is that they want to go to war with Israel.<<

It gave me this sudden vivid image of a battalion of Jewish mothers, knishes in hand, going to war with Israel.

An all-out chicken-soup offensive, perhaps?

Or may be they were just going to neutralize the army by making the Israeli soldiers feel guilty that they hadn't called home...?
Posted by Pericles, Sunday, 25 April 2010 3:56:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
LOL Pericles,

These posts of Arjay's do provide an occasional bit of comic relief.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Sunday, 25 April 2010 6:05:12 PM
Yes Steven and Pericles.It is whore,whore,whore.LOL .All very funny until the reality strikes.You should both study very carefully the words of Admiral Mullen.The game has changed and the rhetoric does not match the reality.When Congress signs an unequivocal allegiance to Israel,it means that the relationship is broken.

It is all very interesting.Netanyahu considers Obama to be a wuss.Obama is caught between the power of money and the new awareness of the military who won't be bought.Quite fascinating ,don't you think?

Israel has been caught out and will now push for war.So which side are you on?
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 25 April 2010 10:59:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy