The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Israel

Israel

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
I think the approach New Zealand took with the two Israeli agents was correct and we should enforce it with absolute consistency (my idea- send the agents back and 'condemn' their country of alliegance with our harsh words)!

Although I personally actually don't hold much fault against Israel (they simply resorting to whatever means necessary (even extreme) to ensure their safety), which I imagine we and most other countries would quickly emulate were we as hard pressed as they are- but we also need to hold ALL countries to the same account as far as agents and spies go- especially as far as Israel as, seemingly, every time they so much escape a parking fine in a Western country the Middle East seems to light up and a whole new generation of anti-Israel/Western terrorists rise up. A mild reprimand and some active steps might diffuse them a bit.

On another note- we should outlaw Australian citizens serving in any armed forces outside the jurisdiction of the Australian Armed Forces; any that wish to join a foreign army must apply for citizenship there and suspend/cancel their Australian Citizenship.
Posted by King Hazza, Friday, 26 February 2010 9:27:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
wondering why the cameras at the destination /arrival airports are so apparent..by their absence..

thing is..the powerr of the..'fiends of israel/and the israel lobby'..doing their thing..[we got camera's in the airports too...why no footage?]

further it is noted..that many of the..'names '..are in israel at the present time..meaning we cant have the embarrisment of the fakes in two airports..at the same time..thats mossad clever..

further it is noted..the army claims 13 'men'..needed in the army..to serve each soldier..[so the numbers for two assasins seem,s fair enough][one to backup..

then there is the need for lookouts/witnesses in case of capture..so/..the numbers seem about right..for one/nuclear armed rogue nation..who premptivly does its thing..via assasination..and worse in nthe gulags of gaza and west bank

we have their faces..we have facial recognition/..but again the silence is defening...there should be on many cameras globally/yet the vidio's stop..in a little hick town[dubbi]..not suss at all...lol

here is a clear act of terror...and the west does nothing..we seen the tennis dudes[with the fat one pointing out the direction/instruction to his mate..

[ok it neatly gets cut off..in much of the media reporting]...but the timeline..[annotated version of events..hasnt made it to the free-to-air either..]

in law it is said..who gains..pays..[and by the assanition its clear...israEL SOUGHT ADVANTAGE..but as usual got above its calling...these 3 million..[not so semite people]..squating in the holy lands..have to much affect..on the rest of the globe...but as the messiah said..by their works shall we know them

we see the signs of the beast in the holy lands..yet we have been so decieved...we dont see who tried to kill[..took life only god can give/ to..each living to live...but hey...this is satans realm after-all

let those who would be decieved be decieved

[believe if you have it/or disbelieve..if this is your way..[or make excuses/..try to excuse the inexcusable...god will never know...lol
Posted by one under god, Friday, 26 February 2010 9:30:28 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
StG
It isn't libelous the context is clear.
I did say *IF* at the beginning, therefore, every thing that followed is subjected to, the condition of that *IF*. please read what I *wrote* not your interpretation. If it went to court it would be dismissed on that grounds

How many example of Mossad's extra territorial illegal actions do you want? Check out the murder of the WRONG Palestinian in Norway after the Munich games. This is fact not imagination.

The issue is any UN country that ignores the sovereignty of another it rightly be defined rogue in those terms. I would call France's action in blowing up the rainbow warier as rogue wouldn't you?
NB France didn't use foreign passports.

The point was international law and our potentially peripheral implication in the breach and the perceptional consequences.

Are you saying the UK, France Germany are racist, against Israel and pro Hamas. They have already called the Israeli ambassadors in.
*IF* the link to the plot is confirmed then we should call Israeli Ambassador in and make our displeasure (diplomatic, elevation)known.

They are rightly concerned about the view of their countries reputations in the ME and at home. Elevation as terrorist targets.
It is not beyond the pale to see this as partial plot to make us seen as supporting their attitudes. Not necessarily the governments but the terrorists. In short a means to an end. It would be naive not to consider this.

Your racist claims overtones are coloured by your views, emotions.
Posted by examinator, Friday, 26 February 2010 10:42:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I wonder if Israel has a few patrol boats, WITH CREW for hire.

Just a few of them should fix our illegal boat problem pretty damn quick.

Oh well, we can dream can't we?
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 26 February 2010 11:36:48 AM
I might need a little enlightening on how Mahmoud Abdel Rauf al-Mabhouh can be regarded as being a terrorist because of his involvement in the kidnapping and deaths of two Israeli soldiers in 1989 (where he disguised himself as an orthodox Jew) while the actions of the Mossad agents are seen as somehow justified.

Surely both are extra-judicial killings.

In the crudest sense either Mossad acted as a terrorist organisation or the killings of the two Israeli soldiers was all fair in love and war.

If Israel wants us to view al-Mabhouh as a criminal then the application of capital punishment without trial also is also a criminal act and should be prosecuted appropriately.
Posted by csteele, Friday, 26 February 2010 12:10:36 PM
If it wasn't The Mossad, who else could it have been?

That's one of the things they are there for, that's what they do.

They even have their own assassination unit, known at different times as Caesarea and Kidon (Bayonet) and have done it all many times before.

Don't ever expect any proof short of a (very unlikely) confession.

Some of their agents were even arrested trying to set up a phoney al-Quaeda cell in Palestine a few years ago.

If the French can send agents to New Zealand to sink a Greenpeace boat, then anything's possible in the shady world of International Espionage.

However, imagine if it was the other way round. If an Israeli official was assassinated by suspected Hamas agents, the tanks would already be rolling.

I can't wait until the allegations of Mossad being "set up" start to appear in the media.
Posted by wobbles, Friday, 26 February 2010 12:45:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy