The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Lifting of posting limits

Lifting of posting limits

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Excellent news.
I have seen more than one freeflowing and productive discussion come to a grinding halt as people hit their post limits.
Its hard to keep up the passion when you have to wait 24 hrs.
Posted by mikk, Wednesday, 24 February 2010 5:28:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks GY I think it is a good idea and that I will rarely get to the new limits.
Did fall out with the old one at times.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 24 February 2010 5:35:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think that this is probably a good move, however I suspect that it will be abused by one or two of our 'usual suspects' - whom most sensible people tend to ignore anyway.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Thursday, 25 February 2010 10:01:19 AM
I may have to pay more attention to the rule that posts must be relevant CJ, so any of you who warn me of posts that need attention might take that into account.

As moderator it is going to make things easier, because I am subject to the posting rules too.
Posted by GrahamY, Thursday, 25 February 2010 10:23:28 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
<< Oh man! I vote Foxy and Examinator and CJ! They're made for the Job! >>

CJ!!??!!

God help us Houelly! ( :>)

----
Very good Graham. I am pleased with the expanded opportunities to post, although these days I post considerably less often than I used to.
Posted by Ludwig, Thursday, 25 February 2010 11:53:47 AM
Ludwig,

CJ is there to define the 'established' OLO users. Apparently you must give more respect to the established users. He's a patriarch at heart.

Besides, ask any chick on OLO, they'll tell you he's never abusive.
Posted by Houellebecq, Thursday, 25 February 2010 12:45:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy