The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

JFK.E Howard Hunt Ex CIA, Accuses LBJ

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. ...
  14. 42
  15. 43
  16. 44
  17. All
(continuedfromabove) ... nano-thermite and iron rich micro-spheres in dust from the WTC, evidence of molten steel beneath where the towers stood etc is:

"It's a building collapsing."

If it was all that easy to explain, Pericles, why do you think they went to all the trouble and expense to set up the NIST (so-called) investigation?

---

I have to say that psychological diagnosis of me seems rather wide of the mark. I suggest you don't give up your day job to work as a counsellor.

Pericles writes, "Reading bits from your blog, it is clear that you aspire to be 'somebody'."

I aspire to make a difference in Australian politics and, ultimately, world politics, because I believe that our political leaders are leading our society to the abyss. I wouldn't particularly mind becoming a politician, myself, particularly if that would help that process along, but I am not under any illusions that that is guaranteed to be easy or guaranteed to happen soon.

If you believe that I am wrong in my view of where the world is headed or that I am wrong to want to do something about it, I would be happy to discuss those questions some time.

Pericles wrote, "Here on OLO, you shamelessly use any forum available, to peddle your 9/11 fantasies. ... (blah, blahh, blah)"

I raise 9/11 where I believe it to be appropriate and I raise a whole range of other issues.

Pericles wrote, "It's not that your arguments need to be rebutted. Many others, in many other web sites, have done an extremely competent job at debunking each and every detail of the conspiracy theorists."

Well, why don't you show everyone precisely where this has happened? I would be particularly interested to know where you have been able to debunk any detail of any (unofficial) conspiracy theory I have put.

---

Yes, I think the Queensland State elections were rigged as were the Brisbane Council Elections. Obviously I don't mean 'rigged' in the sense of ballots being interfered with, but I mean in a far broader sense.

(tobecontinued)
Posted by daggett, Saturday, 9 January 2010 1:38:49 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pericles - "... given that... the buiding was collapsing."
Haw! I enjoyed that immensely.

Anyway - daggett - my comments were FROM Dr Niels Harritt himself - from a couple of his interviews.

Just FYI - here is a film of another building collapse a while after impact of a crashing plane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwOwQ9HI4IA

Arjay neither you nor dagget has answered any of my questions:

<"... let's assume it did happen: I'd be looking at the owner of the buildings and insurance claims and such. Surely the insurer would be most interested in initiating an independent inquiry anyway - which they are entitled to and equipped to launch.

Why is it that the government is believed to have set it up (if it happened) rather than the building owner/s or some foreign power or just plain terrorists.

Maybe the owner is a terrorist or sympathiser? Mebbe some anti-US ME faction owned the buildings ? Have any of those possibilities been explored ?">
Posted by Pynchme, Saturday, 9 January 2010 1:50:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Tail between my legs", James?

Hardly - I've noticed that engaging with you just encourages you to post more delusional crap. I don't want to do that.

Ciao.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Saturday, 9 January 2010 7:06:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ok, I've studiously been through all the references you have provided so far, daggett, now it's your turn.

>>I would be particularly interested to know where you have been able to debunk any detail of any (unofficial) conspiracy theory I have put<<

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

This pretty much covers it.

If you have any further questions - there are additional links at the bottom of the page that you will need to go through first - please don't hesitate to ask.
Posted by Pericles, Saturday, 9 January 2010 10:35:29 AM
Pericles!

Har har bloody har! Tears, pain, crossed legs and seriously loud laughter. Funniest page I've seen in months.

Thanks for that - now bookmarked under 'funnies'.

pynch
Posted by Pynchme, Saturday, 9 January 2010 11:16:31 AM
*I aspire to make a difference in Australian politics and, ultimately, world politics*

Oops Daggett, sounds like delusions of grandeur to me lol, so
Pericle's psychological assessment was probably not far off
the mark.

As it happens, just this afternoon the BBC ran a programme
as part of the "Conspiracy Files", this time about building 7.

One of the conspiracy engineers made such ridiculous claims,
that perhaps the explosives were planted when the building was
built! Surely even you conspiracy nuts should start to
question such nonsense.

But they did show some beams and the clear evidence where
the connections had failed, between the truss beams and
the columns, which even I, without seeing any plans, but
having a very basic understanding of steel structures, had
mentioned as the most likely weak point. One gold
star for Yabby :)

So a question. How much money has this Dylan Avery made
out of this whole conspiracy claim?
Posted by Yabby, Saturday, 9 January 2010 7:39:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15