The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Australian Peoples Party You Asked For It

Australian Peoples Party You Asked For It

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
The Australian peoples Party has been created for the people.

As people have been asking here it is it is now up to OLO to post.

What has been done over the last 16 months is now coming to form, and this party will be coming to a town near you.

This will allow the everyday person the choice of how to act in regards to the political monopoly that has been held by labor and liberal for so long as no other party has really felt was is going on. In all once you have looked through some policy’s, constitution you will then be able to have a say and tell us all what your opinion of this is.

The link is http://ozpolitic.com then click on APP.

I find that those who think I will spam them are justified in this day and age of suspicion, but that is not what I am about.

It is that you will find that more often it is those from other party's wishing to hide their real intentions to say this.

One would also find if my English is not good enough then maybe the average aussie knows exactly what I am saying, this is due to no spin and no bull added just to make it pretty. Get to the point and share what I have to say

All I can say have a look now it’s up to you.
Posted by tapp, Tuesday, 12 December 2006 9:10:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
For those there the issue regarding web site will be resolved in the new year.

Also there are a couple of policy's which where not there, so email if you wish and i will send as a word doc.
Email: swulrich@bigpond.net.au

I would also like to hear your views the faults and also what needs to be fixed.

Regarding a backer that will be from membership as i believe that recieving funds from business would then have a catch.

When refering to policy's please state which one so we can then debate and find a solution.
Posted by tapp, Tuesday, 12 December 2006 3:08:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Stuart

I applaud you sincerity in doing something, although I think it futile.

I would comment on:

"Causing a fatality whilst under the influence of an illegal drug will be murder".

If someone in this situation was charged with murder, they would be aquitted and then not face any penalty at all. Past experience has shown that car drivers charged with manslaughter are almost exclusively found not guilty by a jury.

This is the reason charges like Culpable Driving Causing Death have been introduced so that these offenders are actually found guilty.

I think that treating them as murderers will produce the opposite result to that which you seek.
Posted by Steve Madden, Wednesday, 13 December 2006 11:21:44 AM
But steve that is what government is there for

we all know driving under the influence is a crime but people still do it.
so the law neads a change but due to knowing it illegal then even though one is impared that is then the resposibility of that person.

for instance as if he fully planned a murder he got behind the wheel knowing this is a crime,knowing that it can impare his judgement.
Posted by tapp, Wednesday, 13 December 2006 12:37:59 PM
Stuart

I realise what you are saying and I am not disagreeing with you. But you have to understand common law, The common law forms a major part of the law of those countries of the world with a history as British territories or colonies. It is notable for its inclusion of extensive non-statutory law reflecting precedent derived from centuries of judgments by working jurists.

The non-statutory part is important. What you are advocating is an overturning of common law (and hence our entire legal system), you will never get your party off the ground with this, your opponents will crucify you.

Suggest these people get a life sentence for thier crimes, but drop the term murder - or it will murder you :)
Posted by Steve Madden, Wednesday, 13 December 2006 12:57:42 PM
Thanks steve i hadnt thought of that

so thanks again

ok for those

charged with murder will be change to life sentence

anyone disagrees then have your say
Posted by tapp, Wednesday, 13 December 2006 5:27:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy