The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Australian Peoples Party You Asked For It

Australian Peoples Party You Asked For It

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Also now created a blob at

http://australianpeoplesparty.blogspot.com/

hope to get more comments about those policy's

stu
Posted by tapp, Wednesday, 13 December 2006 7:57:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The politicians and the personal responsibility policies sound great!
Posted by Steel, Friday, 15 December 2006 5:05:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks mate
I had thought about the peronal resposibilities due to it wasn't my fault syndrome. There should have been a sign, its someones elses fault and we will make them pay.

Also it was about time that someone descided to ensure that these people in government were accountable. They seem to believe they have a god like status and us the public well we have to obey.

Like when i was in the army we had people who would do things that we would then pay for.

That was Do as i say not as i do.

Well i dont believe in that.

Do as i say do as i do.

Now this is a real person taking on our pollies for a real change.
Posted by tapp, Friday, 15 December 2006 5:34:25 PM
I have noticed that most people here have a lot to say, but find that they are unable to follow up their speech with something concrete.
It is good to talk about the problems
Heath,Education,Free Trade,Immigration,Crime, and the list goes on, but what are you going to do.

This is what i find strange you all know that things can change if you want change to happen, but i find that most here are probably just bleating for their own cause and nothing else.

Like myself I am standing up and doing something about that, trying to create change and I am only one person.

I cannot make change happen by myself and i do knoe that but for all those here and friends,family,mates the word gets out change and support,help can happen.

We can either so its to hard and just put up with it or we can stand and force change,by running at the next federal election.

The choice is yours as i have already dealt my cards.

Email: swulrich@bigpond.net.au
Australian Peoples Party

We are all Australians living in Australia, and we are its people
Posted by tapp, Saturday, 16 December 2006 12:17:58 PM
The media should promote and interview minor political parties. As should news commentators and columnists. If you are treated in a serious manner by the media then people will naturally absorb that into their consciousness and hopefully change their political choices at election.
Posted by Steel, Sunday, 17 December 2006 12:48:34 AM
The media should promote and interview minor political parties. As should news commentators and columnists

you are right as it is in public interest but they are only interested in the 2 parties in office.

That is why it is hard to promote and get support.

Even in a letter to the editor is hard to get in for this sort of stuff.

This is why i am here and calling for help and support
Posted by tapp, Sunday, 17 December 2006 11:13:35 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy