The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Internet Fraud

Internet Fraud

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Belly
" surely you know spam?"
The problem with spam is not easy, they are artists in their job and
they change ways to take our money.
They had big succes when they copied the FBI web page, changing only few links and asked people to send their parsonal and bank information to "FBI" or they will prosecuted! Many people send the imformation to spamers!
"Be less gullible" You have right about it and you do not know the whole truth.
I wrote I did not receive the product I did not tell you that PAYPAL asked me if I wanted the money back and I said them NO I WANT THE PRODUCT!
I wrote that I never received the product but I did not wrote that at the end I TOOK MY MONEY BACK WITH THE CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACK!

What are chargeback?
Chargeback is a mechanism which is used with credit cards. This is a very useful feature especially for those people who do online shopping and pay via credit cards. This is a mechanism which ensures the protection of the consumer money. Especially when online buying and selling is done the consumer money is at stake as he places his credit card information on the internet.
http://www.smallbusinessbible.org/what_chargeback.html

A chargeback is the return of funds to a consumer, forcibly initiated by the consumer's issuing bank. Chargebacks are the consumer's last line of defense against unscrupulous merchants. The threat of forced reversal of funds provides merchants with added incentive to provide quality products, helpful customer service, and timely refunds as appropriate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargebacks
Posted by ASymeonakis, Sunday, 16 August 2009 5:07:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
rehctub
You have right these things happened often but when consumers pay with cradit cards they can take their money back as I did.
Read about it to my post to Belly.
Posted by ASymeonakis, Sunday, 16 August 2009 5:17:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly
"Be less gullible"
I am not gullible but VERY CURIOUS, I knew the problem, I informed the paypal and ebay for the problem BUT I WANTED TO SEE WHAT THIS STUPID SELLER WILL DO!
Many times I do these things I want to see the limits, to test the limits, I want to study humans with my own way!
You do not understand what I say or I mean. I AM A VERY CURIOUS PERSON! and I have risked many things of cause my curiosity and I lost a good friend of cause my curiosity!
You can not imagine the size of my curiosity and what I did in various countries, in various continents!
Always I want to find what is back of the masks, back of the smiles, back of the rules, to test the real humans, to touch the real limits!
You never will learn the real Antonios, the real meaning of my words.
EVIVA THE LONENESS OF THE SILENCE!
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaid
Posted by ASymeonakis, Sunday, 16 August 2009 6:32:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy